The Battle of Yorktown chapter 12

~few weeks later~
Alexander was called back to fight. He had to leave quick as before he left I gave him a kiss then he rode off.
People in town say get all your stuff and but it in the basement because you don't know of British soldiers will come into our area. Without all the stuff in our house it looked abandon which was creepy. I keep praying that Alex was alright.
"Stay alive..." I said to myself. Angelica,Eliza and Peggy came over to comfort me. This was the scariest battles of all time. The girls couldn't go home until there was no soldier at sigh. My aunt informed the girls parents to tell them that they where safe.
"So Y/N I know you don't wanna talk about this now but what did you and Alexander do before he left?" Eliza says.
"We went out and he told me story's of what it's like on the battle field."
"Nice. Well..hmm did he get a little friends with you?" Peggy says smirking at me.
"Wait what?"
"You know like grab your thigh or something pull you closer into a trap."
"N-No!" I keep thinking of him doing that.i felt my cheeks get warm.
"Oh come on he would love to do that to you. Your a hot women. Men can't hold that back. Just imagine he grabs you by the waist pulls you in. He places you on his lap as he kisses your neck. He placed his hand on your upper thigh and makes his way down to your-" Peggy got deep into it.
"PEGGY SHUT UP!" Angelica yells at Peggy. She knew I was embarrassed of that kinda stuff. And that's not like me.
"Can you tell Y/N doesn't like herding hat stuff. Jeez Peggy you gotta watch what you are saying." Anglican says comforting me. My cheeks where still read. I decided to make tea and set out cookies to pass time.
(Idk y I last wanna skip a few weeks cause idk)
~few weeks later~

Hamiltons P.O.V
"I saw a red man stand up on a crate. Me and these other men also lowered there guns as I did. He waved around a white handkerchief which had somewhat of red blood stains. We excoriated our men out of  Yorktown,  they stagger home one by one. As I told general Washington we one but he nodded and said not yet. Few minutes later I see George Washington smile. We traveled with our men as we saw them cheering. 10 to 1,000 of People flooded the streets I could here then say. The world turned upside down. I rode off in the crowd to find the guys. I saw Laf yell out "freedom for America freedom for France." I grabbed the guys as they followed my horse."

"Alexander where are we going? Please slow down." Laurence says on Hercules shoulders.
"Just a little farther guys!"
"Mon amour this guy is insane! You know the crowd is that way!" Lafayette say.
"I know!"
"Well I'm going back come on guy!" Lafayette and the others go back but Alex was still riding off.

Alexander P.O.V
"I had to find her.i was going so fast my horse got spooked and bucked me off as u fell to the ground."

Your P.O.V
"I heard people shouting in the streets. The girls headed home a while ago. I checked what was going on as I went out side and got on my aunts horse. I went off trying to see what is happening but ahead I saw a man racing his horse towed me. I pull back and my horse stopped his horse got spooked and the man fell to the ground. I got off my horse to see if he was ok."

"Oh my god sir I am so sorry I didn't mean to-" he got up and I noticed that face anywhere."Alexander?"
"surprise!" He says as I helped him up.
"My love thank god you are alright, I was scared you wouldn't be back." I hugged him tightly .
"Don't worry I got you." Alex patted me on the back as I kinda felt a few tears drop down my face.
I heard a couple of people run out direction.
"So that's where you where leading us to." Hercules says as he got off Lafayette's shoulders.
"Can..I put you...down your ...heavy!" Lafayette look like his back was gonna break but Hercules got off before he collapsed.
"Guys thank god you are safe. I was worried something happened to you guys as well!" They were happy to see me as well.
"Hey uh Alexander is it ok if I borrow your girlfriend for a moment." Hercules gave a smirk and grabbed me by the waste. Laurence and Lafayette pulled him back. I rushed over to Alexander.
"No bad Hercules!" Laurence said.
"Bad mon amour!" Lafayette said as well.
"Well I should let you guys go! Since we won victory for our freedom you guys should celebrate!" I got into my horse ready to ride off.
"Wait Y/N you can join us if you want!" Laurence says.
"Well..fine why not a few beers won't hurt me!" Alexander got on his horse as Lafayette borrowed someone horse but for John and Hercules they just piggy back ride there way to the tavern. As poor Laurence was at the bottom carrying Hercules.
~at the tavern~
"Ok what does Every one want." I was about to order.
"Y/N you don't have to buy we got it." Alex says.
"Well you guys deserve it." I go to the bartender and ask for 5 beers in the tallest mug they have.
"ma'am we have a special brew for the night. It is a mix tropical fruit and we have imported vodka mix in it." The man says.
"I'll have one of those!" The bartender gets the 4 brews for the guys as I give it to them but the guy gives me a tiny glass with a berry in it. He gave me the bottle of vodka. When I got to the table the guys looked confused.
"What the hell is that?" Lafayette liked shock.
"It's a special drink so I decided to get it." I poured the vodka in the glass and raised it up for a toast."a toast to freedom!"
"To freedom!" All the guys say and we took our drinks.