My dearest Alexander chapter 9

~4 weeks later~

It's has been 4 weeks and Alex went back to his normal way of fighting for our nations freedom. Almost everyday I get a letter from him. I hide the letters from my aunt or she will kill me. She thinks I'm too young to be with a man but I'm 20 years old. Today Angelica came to visit me. The others couldn't but we talked over some tea.
"So how are things with you and Alexander the long distance thing." Angelica says as she took a sip of her tea.
"Everything is doing well. He told me that he will be back here in 2 months." I said.
"Well that's good. Hey I was wondering Y/N that do you think you will get married?"
"MARRIED?!?No I'm not ready for that  I love him it's just that's too soon Angelica." I said in a panic.
"Well if you do get married and settle down together do you think like ya know. You two having some fun." Angelica says with a smirk.
"Wait what do you mean?"
"I mean that this will happen. You both lock eyes together kissing as he falls on top of you as he starts to lock down your chest and-" before Angelica got more into detail I threw a pillow at her to shut her up.
"Angelica please!!" I yelled. She laughed as my face was red as a tomato.
"Well it's gonna happen one day. He will go after you." I give Angelica another glare as I heard my aunt close the front door.
"Y/N Who is this Alexander Hamilton person!?" My aunt says holding out a letter.
"Uhh that's one of my...Taylor's for if any of my dresses get ripped or need to be fixed. He sends letter for weekly deals." That was the best lie I could think of at that time.
"Ok then we'll it's your problem now to take care of it." My aunt tossed me the letter. I grab Angelica's arm and I go upstairs.
"He sent me another letter!" I squealed.
"Read it!" Angelica said forcing me.

My dearest Y/N,
I hope that you are in good health and that you are safe from where you are. I have talked with General Washington as he gave me permission to visit you on holidays also. With your gorgeous eyes I feel like you are with me tho we are far away. Adue my dearest love.
Sincerely,
Alexander

"Wow this job he has with the president is serous. He must write a lot." Angelica scans over the letter once more.
"He tells me all the wonders he has seen with his friends. He even brought me back this from merchant in South Carolina." I hold out the item to show Angelica.

" I hold out the item to show Angelica

"Y/N it's beautiful." Angelica says gazing at it.
"Yeah I wear it everyday but I have to hide it from my aunt so she doesn't see it." I put it back into its box."he says that in the letter of you wish real hard your dream will come true."
"What did you wish for?"
"I wished that he will come home safely from the battle."

(Randomly skipping a few days idk y)
                   ~few days later~

As the days go on I get letters frequently from Alexander. I fantasize every night praying for him to come back safe as for the other men as well.
One day I decided to go downtown to pick up some stuff for my aunt. When I got back home I saw my aunt looking at me with her arms cross mad at me.
"Auntie I got the stuff you needed." I told her.
"Y/N sit down I need to have a serous talk with you about this." My aunt throws the letters I had on the table." I was cleaning around the house and I found more letters like this. So who is this Alexander Hamilton!"
I felt the room get darker.
"Like I told you auntie a Taylor man who does dresses." I tried to pretend it was the truth.
"Let me read you one of the letters in what it says." My aunt opens the one letter."My dearest Y/N I have humbly had a great time with you the past week. As general Washington give me commands to supply the army. One of the merchants have me a deal for something I think you would like. Please remember this as a token of my gratitude. Adu my love. Sincerely Alexander." She looks at me dead in the eye.
"Auntie let me explain.He's not like other men. He's kind to me. He loves me for who I am." I begged.
"You are too young!" My aunt yelled.
"No I'm not auntie I'm 20 years old I am not a little girl!"
"You are to me! I promised your mother to look after you."
"You don't know what it's like to be me." I yelled and ran into my room.
"Wait Y/N-" my aunt tried to stop me put I locked my bedroom door. I grabbed the case where the necklace was that Alexander got me.
"Alexander oh I wish you where hear..." I cried."I wish I can show my aunt how a good person you are."