Special surprise chapter 14

~few months later~
(Cause y not)
A few months have past and me and Alexander went on our dinner date. He decided to take me out again later this evening. My aunt felt like he was almost family as we bonded. Me and him trusted each other. As this morning when I woke up I saw a note at the side of my bed. I opens it and read what it said.

My dearest Y/N,
Today when you go downstairs I left you something special from my gratitude of our love. Tho I won't be back til later, I hope that you have a wonderful day.
Sincerely,
Alexander
I went down stairs and I saw that here was a plate with food in it. He made me breakfast. So sweet! I ate my breakfast he made for me and when I was gonna clean up I saw a letter under the plate. I opened it and read it.
"I see you found the surprise love. Now don't you wait! A carriage will arrive later to take you to your friends house. If you are wondering why I'm doing this is that in giving you a break for what you do to me. Now get ready for your carriage my lady- Alexander"
I get change at the time I was done the carriage was there.When I arrived at the Schuyler sisters house I saw that John Laurence was there, holding something in his hands.
"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully.
"Hey!" They all said.
"John what the hell are you holding?"
It was green and it had a rock thing on its back.
"Oh this is Anthony my turtle."(you see what I did there) John said holding it out. I touched it's head and it was squishy.
"Ahh! He's squishy!" I yelled.
"Hey don't talk trash about Anthony." John yelled back at me. The turtle looked up and went into its shell."oh look you made him sad."
I started bursting out laughing cause the stupid thing was that I was arguing over a stupid turtle.
"Anyway why am I here again?" I told the girls.
"Because we are having a girls day out." Angelica says.
"Yay! But why is John here?"
"He's watching Peggy for a while as we go out." Angelica says as she turns to Peggy petting turtle Anthony.
"Nice turtle." Peggy said stroking its shell.
"What the hell Peggy! Now come on let's go." Eliza and Angelica go in the carriage with me as we drove off Peggy and John waved goodbye.
We went to this hair place as they the girls forced me to get my hair styled. The hair dresser did this to my hair.

 The hair dresser did this to my hair

It was nice and simple. After that we went dress shopping as usual because there is basically one dress store here in this area of New York.
~at the dress store~
"Ok let us pick out the dresses!" Angelica says.
"But you always do! Let me pick it out for once please!" I told the girls.
"Well fine it's her day." Eliza says as she looked for dresses for her.
I scanned through the racks of dress and I managed to get 5 different dresses. I showed the girls as I tried them on.
"Ok here is the first one." I get out of the changing area and show them.

" I get out of the changing area and show them