Setting up a wedding chapter 16

~a few months later~
A few months have past and m and Alexander are getting ready for the wedding preparing everything. I asked Hercules if he can help tailor our gowns and suits for the wedding as he said yes. I made invitations for the people coming. My father and my brothers where coming as well. Tho they never meet Alexander I hope they are happy for me. The wedding is in a few days and I don't even have a dress yet. I ask the girls if they would help me with a dress. They come along and we try to find a wedding dress that suits me.
"Ok here are a few I found." Eliza says. She holds one of them up.

 She holds one of them up

"It looks really small." I said."in the chest area."
"She right. Show her another one Eliza." Angelica says.
Eliza holds up a second one.

"Eh it's ok In my opinion."
Eliza puts that one down,and holds up another one.

"Too plain but I do like the vale!" I said as I placed it on my head

"Too plain but I do like the vale!" I said as I placed it on my head."I'll keep the vale but not the dress."
"That's all I got Y/N how about we look a little more." Eliza says.
Angelica and Eliza look around as I go with Peggy to find one.
I spot this one dress that was on a mannequin.
"I like this one." I said to Peggy."here help me take it off the mannequin."
Peggy helps me get the dress off it.
"Change into it and see what's it like." Peggy says bringing me to the changing room.
I try it on but I realized I needed a corset but I didn't bother getting one on. When I got the dress on I looked in the mirror.

 When I got the dress on I looked in the mirror

"It's beautiful..." I said to myself."Peggy I think I found the dress!"
"Great should I get my sisters so they can see the dress when you come out?" Peggy says.
"No it's a surprise!" I yelled.
"Fine.." Peggy grunted.
I buy the dress and a vale and I meet up with the girls.
"Did you find a dress?" Angelica says.
"Yes but it's a surprise,you have to wait til my wedding."
"Well ok..." Eliza says.
We go home and I hang the dress in my closet. It was dark out already.I put a pair of my heels under the dress as it matched.
"I can't believe this is happening." I said to myself."mother would be proud of me." I felt a cool breeze but when I turned around nothing was there. I was imagining things. I decided to take a warm bath then turn in for the night. I got into the bath and I sink myself feeling relax.
I heard a knock at the door.
"Who is it?" I said.
"It's me Alexander!" Alex said.
"I'll be right out." I responded.
I got out and I put a robe on and I opened the door a tiny bit.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing I just wanted to talk to you about the wedding and stuff." Alexander said.
"Yeah hold on let me get changed into my night gown. I got changed and headed to my bedroom as Alexander followed.
"So what do you want to tell me?"
"Since your brothers and father are coming here. Do you think they will like me?"
"Well of course they will but one thing don't do anything stupid." I kissed him on the cheek.
"They are coming tomorrow."
"TOMORROW!" I yelled."oh god then I'll have to fix both of our self up."
"You should get some rest my love." Alex said as he came a little closer to me.
"Yeah,well goodnight my love." I kissed him.
"Night!" He said smiling kissing me.

~the next day~
I woke up and I felt something next to me. I was scared. I looked and I saw Alexander sleeping on my lap.
"AHHH!" I slammed the pillow in his face"ALEXANDER!!!"
"Ahh!what was that for?"
"You scared the living shit out of me!"
"I just wanted to cuddle with you."
"I'm sorry Alexander but my father and brothers are coming today so we need to look nice for them. Alexander gets change as I get change. A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door. My aunt answered it.
"My well isn't it my dear William!" My aunt said cheerily.
"Father!" I yelled and I hugged him as I saw my brothers come in as well and I hugged them.
"My dear daughter how I missed you so." My dad said.
"Sister we missed you dearly!" My one brother said.
"Father!Brother! I would like you to meet my fiancé Alexander. Alexander my father William and my brothers, George, Henry, Lucas and Matthew!"
"It's a honor to meet you gentlemen. Your daughter has told me many things about you." Alexander said nervously.
"Quite right as she is a handful." Lucas said.
"Hey!!" I yelled.
My father pulled my aunt to the side to talk to her. As I was with my brothers. They surrounded Alexander as he was scared telling by his face.
"So what drew you to our sister!" George says.
"Yeah why do you like her." Lucas said.
"You better be good to her!"Matthew says.
"Guys leave sister and Alexander alone!please let her be free in what she has. She's not a little girl anymore." Henry lectured.
"Thank you brother." I said.
"Don't worry about it sis!" After my father came back we decided to go out and eat. I showed them around town. Then soon it or later it was dinner time. I cooked dinner with my aunt as we ate. My brothers and father left for the night and they stayed at one of my fathers friends house. When it was all over I went upstairs and plopped on my bed exhausted. I fell asleep with o care of getting changed into my nightgown.
~few more days later~
I woke up bright and early. I went downstairs and ate real quick as I had to get ready. Today was the day I was getting married. The Schuyler sister came over and helped with my hair, nails and makeup.My aunt also helped too. I put on the blue corset Angelica got for me. Then I put the dress on. The others got dress as I was ready to show them. I walk out and show them.
"You look so beautiful!" Angelica said.
"Yeah stunning." Peggy said.
I saw my aunt almost tearing up.
"Auntie don't cry."
"You just look like your mother when she got married." She holder both my hands."here I wanna give this to you." My aunt holds out this perl necklace and puts it around my neck."this was your mothers and I wanted you to have it."
"Thank you auntie." I hugged her.
"I think it's time." Eliza said. The girls grab there flowers and I grab mine and I put my vale on. The girls walk out as my aunt does as well and I see my father waiting for me. I grab his arm and say to him.
"In ready!"