Satisfied chapter 18

WARNING LEMON!!🍋

I had no idea what made me do that any way, I brought him to the bed as he pinned me down as he started to kiss my neck.
"Alexander..." I moaned alittle." Please..."
He kept on going as it turned me on. He made his down to my chest as he took off my corset as I was left with the white lace bra. He took my bra off and played with one of my breast.
"What's wrong my love." He said said.
"It's nothing...it's that..this feels so good." I said moaning a bit.
"Well if it feels that good." He said giving me a pervert smirk.
He started to make his way down my stomach and took my underwear off. He took his shirt off as he was left with his pants on. He started to tease me as I groaned a bit. He started to lick the outer lips of my vagina as I moaned more. He made his way deeper with his mouth. Teasing me with his Tongue licking up and down,making me wetter.
"Ahhh! Alexander!" I moaned."please don't stop!"
He  started  to play with one of my breast again. I sat up as he looked up at me and I climbed onto his lap. I made out with him as I started teasing him as he did with me.
I made my way down to his pants taking them off as he was left with his boxers. I felt his dick hard in his boxers as I pulled them down. I put my hand on his dick and started to stroke it.
"Ahhh...y/n!"Alexander moaned. I licked the top of his dick then started sucking it. He pushed my head down asking for more. I had to try not to gag as I deep throated his pre cum. I swallowed his warm cum and kissed him. He pinned me on the bed once again and he lowered himself onto me. I moaned really loud as he entered me as I was a virgin it hurts.
"It's ok my love." He said as he lifted my chin up."I'll go easy on you."
He started to thrust as I moaned loud in pain and satisfaction. As he keep doing it the pain went away put them it started to become into pleasure.
"Alexander don't stop!"
He started to thrust a little harder as he moaned with me.
"Y/N your so tight." He said flirting with me. He spanked my ass which left a red mark.
"Ahhh! Go faster!" I yelled.
He thrustersted harder as he went in and out. I felt something build inside of me as he did as well.
"Y-y/n I feel like I'm gonna cum." He yelled. But we both cummed and we let out a big moan. I got off of him and laid next to him on his chest.
"Are you satisfied my love?" I said teasing.
"Yes my love. And I never knew how dirty you could get." He said smiling.
"That's one thing now you know." I kissed him a goodnight as we both fell asleep cuddling.
~the next morning~
When I woke up I felt warm and somewhat pleasure she I moved around. I lifted the sheet from the bed and I saw Alexander.
"Alexander..." I said moaning a little.
He came up and gave me a good morning kiss. He went down on my once more and continued on what he was doing. I moaned calling his name as it eco around the room.
He looked up on me as he started to thrust once again. He was kissing my neck as he was thrusting. Last night when he did this to me it hurted as now when he did it there was a little pain. I moaned with pleasure and pain.
"Alexander!!" I yelled in pain. I felt something pop as it hurted."ahh..."
He whispered something in my ear.
"It's ok love." He said grabbing my hand as he continued to thrust."just a little more."
He moaned as I moaned in a little bit of pain. To him it must feel good as for me it hurted a bit.
"You are my little dirty girl." He said flirting in my ear.
"Yes..I am." I tried to catch my breath.
"Yeah and you love this." He turned over as he was on the bottom and I was on the top.
"Yes!Alexander...more..please!" I moaned.
We had a few more rounds moaning, teasing and changing positions but I came first as he did next. We took a break after that as I got changed into a dress as he was asleep.

Your p.o.v
"For what ever happened last night it changed me,even this morning. The pleasure I felt because of him. It changed me. I love Alexander but sometimes I wish he can do this to me a lot."

I went down town to grab a few things for both of us then I came back and made breakfast. When I was cooking I saw Alexander writing something down.
"What are you writing?" I asked him.
"I have to write a letter to Aaron burr about the 1st murder trial. Tho I know he is spending time with his wife Theodosia I need to forward this to him." He said continued writing.
"Anyway when you get the time here is some breakfast." I put a plate of pancakes on the desk and I kiss him on the head and went into the other room.

Now don't mind me hope you enjoyed this now I'll bleach my eyes out~ likeaboss929