Kid fight chapter 29

~a few years later~
(Cause y not)

It been a few months after I have birth to Angelica as she is now 3 years old. Philips birthday is in 2 days as he will be turning 9. I needed to talk to Alexander about getting something he really wanted for a while. Philip and Angelica where spending the day with aunt rosy as I needed to speak with Alexander.
I enter into Alexander's office and I see him scanning over papers.
"Alexander there is something I have to talk to you about." I said rapping my arms around him.
"What is it my dear?" He still looks at his papers.
"Philips birthday is coming up and he has been asking me this for a while every time we go to the park. And I need your opinion on this. Should we get him a pet?" I said.
"Well... I don't know but if we do get him a pet what should we get him?" Alexander puts the papers down.
"I hate to say it but I think he wants a turtle." I said in discussed.
(Laurence in heaven:"OH YEAH!! That's my homie PHILIP!")
"Oh boy I hope he doesn't turn out like Laurence." Alex said laughing.
"We have to get it soon his birthday is in 2 days." I reminded him.
"I know I know! I'll get the turtle tomorrow." He kissed me on the cheek and went back to his paper work.
I checked in with my auntie with the kids. I saw Philip with a piece of paper writing something down.
"What are you writing Philip?"
"A poem mommy! I want to show it to daddy. I only got that much on it" Philip hands the paper to me and I look at what he's got. I read the few words as I was impressed.
"Philip this is amazing! Your father will love it." I picked him up as he kissed me on the head. Little Angelica rushes over as she wants to be picked up as I pick her up.
"Mommy I have a question for you?!" Angelica says."why can't I have a little sister?"
I felt my face rush red. Did I just hear my daughter say she wants a sister.
"Uhh.." I was speechless.
"No! No! No! I want a little brother!" Philip yells.
"No sister!" Angelica yells back.
"Brother!"
"Sister!"
"Brother!"
"Sister!"
"Mommy!!" Both the children yell out.
"Children we just can't magically wish for a baby. Me and your father have to think about it." I explain to them.
"But mommy I want a little sister to play dolls with!" Angelica wines.
"Sweetie I told you me and your father have to decide on another sibling for you two." I walked into the other room as I saw my aunt cooking.
"Uhhhhgg! The kids are a pain!" I said moaning.
"Don't worry dear they will know one day that everything can't happen to them." My aunt pours me some tea.
"Caring for another child is just to much. I don't know." I said siping some of my tea.
"Well it's all up to you. If Alexander doesn't mind them i don't know then." My aunt says exiting the room.
~later at night~
I see Alexander at his desk as I saw there was a bottle of wine. I had no idea why it was there. Alexander's head was down as I shook him to wake him up.
"Alexander come on it's time for bed." I said shaking him.
I could smell the strong sent of alcohol in his breath as I can tell he was drunk.
"Y/N..." He mumbled.
"Alexander?" I said concerned.
He put his hand to my face brushing my hair to the side.
"Next time I go to a cabinet meeting I think you should be a runner upper for the other side." He said mumbling.
"Alexander your making no sense come on its off to bed." I try to pick him up but he pins me to the wall as I was scared."Alexander!"
He gazed at me for a while butting his lower lip giving me a smirk. He pushed his body against mine as he kissed me. I know what he was trying to do as I went along with it.
He started to kiss the side of my neck. As he was enjoying it. He grabbed my one leg bringing it up sliding his hand up my thigh.

Warning lemon again🍋

"Alexander stop it!" I said trying to push him away.
I felt his hand make its way to my underwear. He started to rub turning me on as I felt my face get hot. I let out a small moan as he looked up at me.
We went back on making out as he still continued.
I heard Alexander take off the belt from his pants as he rapped it around my waste.
"Your my beautiful sexy wife and no one can have you except me!" He said flirting. He took off my dress as he unclipped my bra as well.
I let out small moans as I felt already getting wet.
"Ahh!.... Alexander..please be gentle." I moaned out as he laid me on the bed taking my underwear off.
He licked Down the side of my thigh as he started to lick.
I held back some pleasure as he continued.
"Alexander... Keep going..." I said quietly. He did as he went deeper. After a while he stopped as he made his way back to me as he kissed all the way up my stomach.
He took off his boxers as I felt him slide into me. The warmth of him made me feel excited inside as he moaned in pleasure.
" y/n...Ahhh!" Alexander moaned.
As he thrusted I sat up onto him as I let out a big moan.
One of Alexander's hands was around my waste. He took his belt and grabed onto if with his other hand.
"Lay on the bed." He said in a flirting voice.
I did lay on the bed but he got the belt and slapped my ass which it hurt.
"Ahhh! Fuck!" I yelled.
He slid into me once more as he started to thrust. As he was on me in some parts I dug into his back. He whispered something into my ear as he started again to kiss my neck.
He held my hand as we both gazed into each other's eyes. I began to build up inside again as I needed to be released.
"Y/N. Shh!" He whispered trying to calm me down.
I couldn't help it it felt so good. I tried to stay quite but the pleasure keep coming at me.
"Alexander...please! Ahhh!" I moaned as he gave me a smug face.
We went at it for almost hours. But finally I was getting tired. But I keep it together as Alexander was enjoying it.
I felt him start to build up in me.
"Alexander! Please harder!" I begged.
He couldn't keep it in anymore as he finally cumed. With the warmth of his body it made me feel so satisfied.
"Alexander..." I whispered.
I still smelled a bit of alcohol in his breath but it wasn't that strong.
"Yes Y/N." He said nuzzling my neck.
"I can tell that you are still a bit drunk but from anyone I know you are the only thing that satisfies me." I said kissing his neck."and another thing."
"What's that?"
"It's about Philip did you get the turtle." I looked at Alexander and his eyes widen.
"Shit!" He said shocked."uh..I'm getting it tomorrow."
"Fine." I turned over on my side of the bed as Alexander rapped his arms around me.
"I love you Y/N." Alexander whispered in my ear.
"I love you too." I said drifting off to sleep.

(John Laurence in heaven~I AM THE MOTHER FUCKING TURTLE KING🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢)