Auntie?!? Chapter 32

A few days past after Philips birthday. I have been getting sick a lot. Lots of pain. I thought I was sick like my aunt but I wasn't. Tho my aunt was 68 and I am 24 I don't think I could get that sick right away.
When the doctor came over to see how my aunt was I told him to see what was wrong with me. After a while of treatments I found out I was pregnant once again as that was the good news! The bad news was that my aunt was getting worse.
I stayed by her side not sleeping. Alexander and the kids where worried about me and my aunt. She was weak and pale as I didn't want to loose her.

Your P.O.V
"I don't wanna lose her. After all that she's done for me, helping me with the children. It's just like re seeing my mother being sick before she...she died."

"y/n..." My aunt said softly. I came a little closer to her.
"Oh auntie I wish this never happened to you!" I started to cry.
"Sweet heart don't cry!"my aunt said taking my hand."I knew a day will be coming as I will one day leave you but one more thing that doesn't end is..." She said coughing."...Family! It never ends they live on..." My aunt said as she let go on my hand.
I was praying to God to please let her live. But it was too late. I saw herself sink in as she was lifeless. Tears scrolled down my face.
Alexander walked in as he saw me crying. Philip and Angelica where scared what had happened. I grabbed onto Alexander as he hugged me.
"It's ok love..." Alexander said rubbing my back.
I have lost the only one I could look up as a mother figure but she is gone. We had the medics take my aunt away. As we had to arrange a funeral. When everything was dark out and it was night. Philip and Angelica where still scared in what happened. Philip came up and said to me.
"What happened to aunt rosy?"
I had to held back the tears and had to push away the unimaginable.
"Philip...she went to sleep to get better. When she fell asleep she gets better as she will be happy again." I said trying not to cry.
"But when will she be up?" Philip looks into my eyes.
"She won't wake up for a while...or ever...."I felt a tear come down the side of my cheek."now we should get you and your sister to bed."
I take Philip and Angelica to there room and help them get ready for bed.
It started to rain when I got the kids to bed.
When I turned myself in I heard a huge sound of thunder. Alexander clings onto me.
"Alexander what's the matter of you?" I said.
"I don't like storms!" He said scared.
I laughed a bit but then he laid his head on my lap. He pressed his head near my stomach as I stroked his hair. I got one of my books from the night stand and started to read it. Alexander looked up to me like he was another child to take care of as another crash of thunder hit again. I hear the door creak open and I see little Angelica there with her blanket.
"Mommy I don't like the thunder!" Angelica says as another crash of thunder hits the ground. Angelica rushes over to the bed to see me and she climbs on.
"Don't worry Angelica I'm here!" I pick her up and she lays on the bed near Alexander. Alexander gets into bed and so does Angelica.
I see Philip near the door. She comes over and climbs on the bed.
"Philip what's wrong?" Alexander says.
"I don't wanna be alone!" Philip responds.
"How about we all sleep together, come in the bed Philip." Philip gets in. He bed was kinda getting crown des but it keeps us warm from the cold rainy night. The kids fell asleep asap as me and Alexander where still up. I gave him a kiss goodnight as that night I kinda felt a little better with my children and Alexander around. I got a little sleep that night but I still grieve the pain of losing my aunt Rosy.