Home chapter 19

~after the honeymoon~
We spend a week at the hotel as it was time to come home. I was kinda happy to be home to relax again in peace.
When I got back I felt sick i don't know how I felt sick is that my stomach hurted. I thought I was just period cramps but it got worser on the way.
My aunt didn't know what was wrong with me but she put a warmth pack in my stomach which helped for a while. I decided to take a warm bath and to see if that helped. Alexander was at a meeting with Aaron burr so he wouldn't be home til later.
     ~later in the day~
Alexander came home and saw that I was not feeling well. He decided to cook dinner for me and my aunt then after he had to go back with his paper work. I watched him write out all of these different papers as I payed on the bed.

Your p.o.v
"I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I rushed to the bathroom I felt something come up as I threw up."

"Alexander!!" I yelled in pain. He rushed to see me and he held my hair back.
"What's wrong?" He said.
"I..don't...know.." I said trying to catch my breath from throwing up.
"I'm gonna get the doctor." Alexander goes downstairs and go gets the doctor. I head to the bedroom and  lay on the bed. My aunt enters the room.
"What's wrong sweet heart?" She said.
"Alexander is getting the doctor as I threw up." My aunt put her hand on my forehand as she said I felt warm.
Alexander came back with the doctor. My aunt and Alexander waited outside of the door.
"Well it seems you just have the flu. Don't worry it will go away in a few days. If it gets worse make sure to contact me." He said as he exited my room.
"So what's wrong?" Alexander said sitting next to me.
"He said it's just the flu, he said it will go away in a few days." I said.
"Well I should  let you get some rest." My aunt said."I'll bring up some tea for you later."
"Thank you auntie." I said.
Alexander  went back in writing like he has no time. My aunt came up and brought me some tea. After my tea I took a nap.
For a few days I felt like crap. I threw up almost every day. Something was not right so  I asked Alexander to get the doctor once again.
"So I see that it's been getting worse." The doctor said."so let me do some test." The doctor  looked at my stomach and saw that it was a little bloated. He pressed down as sow areas where tight. Right away he new what was wrong with me."well Mrs Hamilton what I can tell is that you are pregnant. Congratulations."
I was shocked. Scared and happy a mixture. How am I gonna tell Alexander and my aunt. The doctor left and Alexander walked in.
"So what is now wrong with you?" He said.
"Same thing." I lied. I thought of surprising him in a way, but I wanted to tell the girls first. I asked Alexander if he can tell the girls to come over as I have something to tell them.
"So you called us here?" Angelica says.
"Oh how was your honey moon?" Peggy's says.
"It was wonderful. And the reason I called you 3 here is that I'm pregnant." I said.
"Wait what!" Eliza said.
"Congrats y/n." Angelica said hugging me."do you know of its a boy or a girl?"
"I don't know."
"Well one again congratulation." Peggy said. The girls stayed for a bit as we had tea.
"So did you tell Alexander yet?" Eliza said.
"No one except you guys. I'm scared how they will react." I said.
"Don't worry Alexander will be happy." Angelica said.
"Not Alexander my aunt."
"Oh well then I don't know." Peggy said.
"How about you surprise her with something." Angelica says.
"I was planing to do something like that." I saw Alexander walk in.
"What are you girls talking about." He said kissing me in the head.
"Uh..yah know girly stuff." I said fake laughing.
"Ok then we'll I'll be in my office if you need me." He kissed me on the cheek then on the neck as I perked up.
The girls stayed for a bit then left. I went into Alexander's office and saw him writing like usually. I kissed him on the cheek and sat of his lap. Playfully teasing him.
"Y/N!please I have to work." He said trying not to resist."ah what the heck."
He kissed me back down my neck.
"Alexander I know this might be a bad time to tell you this but..." I tried to hold back a small moan."I'm... Pregnant." I yelled almost moaning.
He stopped kissing me and looked at me in shock.
"The doctor told me earlier. I was scared to tell you." I looked down.
"I'm not mad at you I'm happy!" He said laughing."I'm gonna be a father."
I kissed him on the lips as I got off his lap. I wanted Alexander to finish his work as I went to bed. I decided to tell my aunt in the morning that I was pregnant as I passed out as I was tired.