Delivery of 2?! Chapter 45

Now it's been almost 9 months and I have been getting worried with the baby. What if it's a miscarriage.
I decided to take a nap as Alexander went to take the kids to church.
"Y/N are you sure you are ok staying home alone?" He says concerned.
"I'm fine now I want some rest." I said turning over on the other side.
"Ok then I'll be back soon." Alexander kissed me on the cheek and runs off to church with the kids.
As I lay in bed reading my book I start to feel nauseous and dizzy but I'm not standing up.
I rush to the bathroom and I start to throw up.
"Oh god please tell me I can't. It's too soon." I said to myself. I started to think that what if the baby is coming now. Just for safe keeping I got the stuff just in case of a delivery.(likeaboss929~"dishordo pizza." I'm srry.)
"Oh god..." I mumbled to myself as the pain started to creep onto me."shit!"
I started to feel lots of pain as I could hardly move. Alexander is gone as the kids are so I guess I have to deliver this baby myself.
I started to push. Remembering what I did for the other kids I had to keep breathing in and out. I gave about 5 pushes as I could already feel a little release. After giving my 8th push I gave birth to my 6th child. I rapped the baby up but I still felt pain.
"No... I can't be still pregnant." I said.
I started to push as I still felt pain. "Ahhhhggg!" I screamed.
I keep on repeating the same pattern as before. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was having twins and I didn't know it.
As I got my second child I rapped it up in a clean cloth as I swaddles both of them as they cried they must have been hungry or scared.
"Shhhh! It's ok mothers here to soothe you."I rocked them back and forth. One was still crying as I heard something in the house.
"Y/N??" He voice said.
It was Alexander.
"In the bedroom." Alexander rushed in as he was surprised.
"Your a father again Alexander! Meet your sons William and Alexander jr."little William was still crying as Alexander jr. he was biting his hand.
Alexanders eyes tiered up as I saw the other kids come in seeing there new brothers.
I felt a cool child as it felt like someone was next to me. I looked over and no one was there. I gazed into my children's eyes seeing how blessed I was to have all of them.
(Philips ghost:"mother I am happy
For you and my brothers and sisters. Don't worry I'll look over them as I will for you and father.")