Upstate chapter 35

The next day we ride off to our destination. Philip and little Angelica are asleep as Angelica watches them as I steer the horse. It's a shame once again Alexander couldn't be with us. The drive will take about 2 hours till we reach the house. It began to get light out as the sun was about to rise. Seeing the path straight on it looked like miles of flat land but we keep on going. As the sun was fully up. I checked back to see how Angelica and the kids where doing. Philip was playing cards with Angelica and little Angelica was playing with her doll.
"Mommy are we there yet!" Angelica wines.
"Almost there sweet heart." I responded.
A few minutes past and I started to see a village as that meant we arrived.
"Where here!" I yelled.
When I stopes the carriage Angelica helped me unload the suitcases as we went into the house we where staying at. Angelica was right about the lake it was beautiful. Philip came up to a sign and read it.
"Buffalo N.Y?" Philip said confused." I thought we where upstate?"
I picked Philip up and pointed at the sign.
"We are upstate that's just the name of the state. Buffalo N.Y"
"Ohhh!"
Philip rushed in the house and looks in amazement of the house.
"It's so big!" He said.
"It's like a castle!" Angelica says.
For them it looked big. But for me and Angelica it was not that big. The house had a beautiful view near the lake and 3 bedrooms with a living space as well with a fire place.
"God Alexander would have loved this." Angelica says.
"Yeah he would have." I looked at my ring for a moment thinking about him.
        ~back where Alexander is~

Alexander's p.o.v
"I wish i could have gone upstate with Angelica and Y/N, but I need to get this done. I am worried about y/n health with carrying the kids and the baby's. Ahh focus Hamilton I need to get this done so I can kick Jeffersons ass.ha!"

I heard a knock at the door. I knew it wasn't my wife as she had left. I open the door and a woman with a red dress is at my door. She said.
"Sir, I know you are a man with honor I'm so sorry to bother you at home,but I don't know where to go. And I came here all alone." She said. I looked at her and k saw that she had a few bruises on her neck.
"My husband dod me wrong. Beating me.cheating me, mistreating me. Suddenly he's up and gone. I don't have the needs to go on!" She said tearing up.
I had to do something so I offered her a loan and offered to walk her home.
"Your to kind sir..." She said smiling.
I reached in my pocket I gave her $40 I stocked away she smiled and said.
"This ones mine sir!" She pointed at the house as she opened the door letting me come in.
"Mam you have a wonderful home but I should head back home-" she cut me off and she lead me to her bed. Lifted her dress up showing her leg.
"Stay!?" She said flirtish.
"Uh....hey?" I studdered.
"Hey~" she batted her eyes at me.
I turned away and thought to myself this.

Alexander's p.o.v
"Lord tell me how to say no to this! I don't know how to say no to this but my god she looks so helpless. And her body's saying hell yes."

I keep repeating this in my head over and over saying it to myself. She came up and leaned on me and we where making out. I couldn't stop myself but she reminded me of y/n. I tried to stop but it felt so good.
~where you are~
"Mommy look at Jazz turtle he likes it here!"Philip points at Jazz turtle which was walking into a wall.
I laughed.
"He defiantly likes if here." I giggled.
(Jazz turtle~"wake me up wake me up inside!")
Angelica was near the doc at the lake holding little Angelica as she was napping. I walk over and take Angelica from her.
"Y/N I'm a little worried for you." Angelica says.
"Why I'm fine."
"No I mean with the kids and you having two baby's that a lot. And Alexander."
"Angelica in fine with all of this. Now we should get inside and get ready to make dinner." Me and Angelica walk inside as I place little Angelica down for her nap. We cooked dinner and we ate. When it came to night time I keep on looking at my wedding ring and the necklace I had on. Angelica enters the room and sits next to me.
"Y/N don't worry now get some sleep. We have another full week to explore here." Angelica kisses me goodnight and I get into bed. I hold onto the necklace Alexander gave me a while back as I feel the sense he is with me.