New family member chapter 27

~6 months later~
It's been 6 months and Philip is now 3 years old. A few months earlier I found out I was pregnant. Which wasn't a big surprise to me. I never told Alexander about what happened to me and Aaron burr.
I was excited to be a mother again but scared on who's baby it is. This morning I decided to take Philip to the park as Alexander came along.
              ~at the park~
"Mommy look ducks!" Philip pointed at the pond where the ducks floated on.
"Yes Philip! Don't startle them." I gave Philip a piece of bread to feed the ducks."here Philip you can go feed the ducks."
Philip sat near the pond as he threw pieces of the bread to the ducks.
I felt the baby kick me as it startled me.
Some how it brought something back to me. Guilt. I didn't know why but I needed to tell Alexander.
"Alexander I need to tell you something." I said nervously.
"What is it?"
"What ever I say to you please forgive me it's not my Fault it was all his." I felt tears rush down my face." A few months ago when you said to bring me the papers to Aaron burr."
"That's right."
"He...he had a affair with me. I tried to stop him but he took me in!" I cried.
"Who?who did this to you!" Alexander said holding my hand.
"Aaron burr!" I cried out once again.
"My love I can't be mad at you for something like that. He is a the monster I don't know why he would do that to you." Alex held me in his arms as I cried.
" I'm sorry..."
"It's ok my love..." He said kissing me on the head.
Philip rushed over as he had something in his hands it was dark green and it was bigger then his hands.
"Philip what do you got there?" Alexander said.
"A turtle!" Philip lifted the creature up."can I keep him!"
(Turtles point of view: PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN CHILD!!)
"No Philip he has to go back with his family. Now put him back where you found him." I said. Philip rushed back to the pond and put the turtle back.
"Now come on Philip we have to go home now." Alexander grabs Philips hand and me and the both of them we walk home.
~at the house~
When we got home I saw that my aunt was ready to leave the house for her work. We chatted a bit then I had to let her go so she wouldn't be late for work.
I decided to make my self some tea but when I was making it I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.
"Alexander!!!" I yelled in pain."Alexander!!!"
Alexander rushed over to me.
"What's wrong!!" He said.
"The...baby!" I said in pain.
"Now! But it's early for the baby to come." Alexander helped me up to the bedroom as poor Philip is confused in what was happening as he followed me.
"Daddy what's happening?" Philip said watching Alex run around.
"Your mother is having problem with the baby as I need to get the doctor. Stay with your mother." Alexander runs and jumps on his horse to get the doctor. Philip rushed up to where the bedroom was as he checks on me to see how I'm doing.
"Mommy are you ok?" He said worried.
"Yes... I'm fine it's that the baby is not cooperating with me well." I said holding back the pain.
A few minutes later Alexander comes back with the doctor. The doctor ask Alex and Philip to leave the room for him to do his job.
This was the most pain I ever felt in labor as I felt like a bullet went threw my stomach.
As the doctor told me to keep on pushing I cried for Alexander to be with me but I know he couldn't as the doctor needed to do his job.
"Ahhh! Alexander!!!" The pain got worser and worser. Doing what the doctor said I gave a few more pushes. Then finally at 12:00 pm in the after noon on the 25th of September i gave birth to my first born daughter.
The doctor let the boys in as I held on to m little daughter. Alexander was happy to see that I was all right.
The baby cried for as I had to feed her.
"Shh. It's ok mothers here." I rocked the baby back and forth." Philip I would like you to meet your new little sister, Angelica!"
The small child opened her eyes as she looked around scared as she was about to cry once again.
Alexander took a glance at his daughter and tried to calm her down.
"She's so small!" Philip said with excitement."don't worry sister I'll protect you."
Little Angelica grabbed onto his finger as she was about to put his finger in her  mouth as them i had to feed her.
Alexander sat beside me and watch me
Feed the young child. My aunt came home just in time to meet the new family member. We decided to celebrate pf the new child's arrive ment as Eliza and Angelica arrived.
"Well look how adorable she is!" Eliza says."congratulations you two."
"Thank you Eliza." I said swaddling the child.
The girls didn't stay long as I needed to get some rest. As the girls left I took a nap as Alexander also put both the children down for a nap.
Alexander layer beside me as he knew I was in pain for all what has happened.
"Y/N are you sure your ok?" He said looking deep in my eyes.
"Yes I'm fine. I just need to get some rest." I turn over on the bed and I close my eyes.
I feel Alexander go over where the crib was and look at his daughter.
"Don't worry Angelica me and your mother will protect you as well as your brother." He whispers quietly as baby Angelica moves a bit to get confterble once more.

Hamilton X readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें