George eaker chapter 42

~few months later~
My stomach has been getting a little Big as the kids where getting bigger as well. Philip had to rush out of the house as he had to go to school. Angelica helped me with the chores as John,James and Eliza tried to help as well.
              ~where Philip is~
"God I hate this school!" Philip mumbles to himself. Philip sees a newspaper and picks it up to see what it read."Alexander hamilton career is over. Pack your bags now and go back where you came from! No..." Philip rushes over to show his friends and shows the paper. Philip is mad. He can't believe that man. He goes near these 2 beautiful women about his age.
"Excuse me ladies have you ever seen a man named Mr. George eager he disparaged my father's legacy I won't let it happen?!"
"Oh he's just up Broadway a couple of blocks he's going to see a play." One of the women say.
"Well I should visit his box."
"God your a fox!"the other woman says.
"Hey you both but probably good in the products but ladies when I get back let's strip down to our socks."Philip gives the lady's a kinky smile.
"Oh ok~" one of the girls say fan girling.
~where the play is~
In the theater it is pitch dark as the stage lights up. As the performance goes on. Philip spots George's as he is siting with some woman.
"George!" Philip yelled.
"Shhh!" George said.
"George!"
"Shhh! Hey I'm trying to watch a show!" He yelled
"You should of watched your mouth before you talked about my father though!"
"I didn't say anything that was true! Fathers a scoudrole and so is to you!"
"Yeah!"
"Yeah I'm not your little school girl I'll not messing around.." before George could finish his sentence Philip interrupted him.
"I'll see you on the dueling ground or if now we should go now!"Philip said in rage.
"Yeah but not now piss off im watching a show now!" George pushes him out as Philip stormed off home.
               ~at the house~
"Father you should have listen what this man said about you!" Philip yelled.
"Slow down.." Alexander says.
"He challenged me to a duel. I don't know what to do father!" Philip says panicking.
"Here take my guns." Alexander hands Philip his guns from the revolutionary war."if he makes a sign of piece aim your gun to the sky that will end the whole affair."
"But what if he shoots them in a goner?"
"No stand there like a man and if he draws on u fire quick. Please Philip your mother can't take another heartbreak in what is happening."
"Mother.."
"Now take my guns make me proud son." Alexander hugs Philip.
Philip gets on his horse and rides off the the event. He mumbles something as he rides off.
"My name is Philip I am a poet I'm a little nervous to show it. I can not have this slide u mess with my father I can not pass this ride."
Philip finally arrived at the dueling grown.
"Mr eaker how was the rest of your show?"
"I rather skip the pleasant talk." He grabs his gun from one of the men at the sight.
"We will convince at the count of 10!" One of the men shout.
As they get back to back and walk the paced Philip starts to think what his father said.
"Look in the eye aim him higher. Summon all the courage you require then slowly aim your gun are the side." He repeated in his head.
"1,2,3,4,5,6,7..." the man said.
Philip feels a pound in the side of his chest. All that he remember was falling to the ground seeing the men go near him.