Turtle chapter 30

~the next day~

This morning when I woke up I saw Alexander was nuzzled close to my neck as I felt his warm body still pressed against me-
"Alexander you have to get the turtle today..." I mumbled.
"I will. I will just give me like 5 more minutes..." he said mumbling as well.
He didn't wanna get up as I didn't wanna get up. I felt him kissing my neck as I kinda moaned as he did that. He got up to change as he left to get the turtle. I put my dress back on as Philip and Angelica rush in.
"Mommy did you and daddy discuss about for me and big brother about having a little sister or brother?" Angelica says plopping on the bed beside me.
"Well sweetie we don't know. We will have to wait." I looked at both Angelica and Philip.
"Wait for it?" Philip says confused.
"Maybe there will be a brother or sister in your future." I got up from the bed and opened the door. "Now come on let's eat some breakfast."
Me and the kids walk downstairs as I cook them there breakfast. My aunt walks in and she doesn't look well.
"Auntie you don't look well." I said pulling up a chair so she could sit down.
"Its just a cold dear don't worry I will get better." She said as I handed her some tea.
"Well for today your not going to work. You stay here and get some rest." I said bringing the food to the kids.

                       ~later that day~
I let the kids play for a bit as I cared for my aunt.
"Auntie are you sure you are ok." I said placing my hand on her forehead.
"I told you dear I just need some rest." My aunt said.
"Well ok then I'll be right back I have to check in with the kids." I leave my aunt so she can rest and I see what the kids are up too.
"Mommy where is daddy?" Angelica says.
" uh...he's out in town but he will be back soon." I picked Angelica up." How about I take you to the park."
               ~later in the day~
Alexander got home and he has a box. The kids are busy playing as Alexander brings me to another room and shows me what's in the box.
Alexander opens the box as u see a little turtle raise it head up in confusion.(turtle~ where the fuck am I?)
"He's so cute in a way. We can't let Philip see hide him somewhere." I ordered Alexander to hide the box as  he did.
             ~later at night~
Later when it was dark out I out the kids to bed. As I got ready to go to bed I laid down as Alexander was behind me. His hand stroked the side of my thigh, but something wasn't right. I felt something moving I had no idea what.
"Alexander somethings not right." I said as stood up.
"What's wrong?" He said.
I was something moving in the sheets as it was a round lump.
I said one again to Alexander.
"Alexander something is in the bed!" I freaked out.
I lifted the sheets as I saw the turtle.
(Turtle~ what's up bitch)
"Alexander Why the hell is the turtle in the bed!" I yelled picking it up.
"It must have escaped. I should have put something over the lid so he wouldn't move." Alexander takes the turtle putting it in the box putting the cover over it and placing about 10 books on it. "It won't escape now."
I climb back into bed as Alexander raps his arms around me. I felt his heart beat as it made me feel so relaxed that I didn't even know I fell asleep.

the next day which is Philips birthday~

I woke up this morning and I felt something heavy down near the edge of the bed.
"MOMMY!DADDY! Wake up its my birthday." Philip said jumping on the bed. "MOMMY!DADDY!"
Philip started to get louder.
I felt that Alexander was up as well as he was tired. I said something to him as he turned toward me.
"Before sunrise it's your son!" I said.
Philip sat between me and Alexander.
"You promised!" He looked at me with a pouty face.
"Ok!ok where up!" Alexander gets up and yawns. I get out of bed as well as I go to Angelica's room to wake her up.
We head downstairs and I get into a dress as me and Alexander take them to the park. In the morning when no one is out its so beautiful. The kids go near the pond as me and Alexander watch them.
"Alexander..." I said.
"Yeah?" He responded.
"I know this sound s bad but i wish we can have one more kid." I said laying my head on his shoulder.
"Well it's up to you. 3 kids what do you think about it?" Alexander looked at me.
"I don't know." I said looking out on the horizon.
After we where at the park for a bit I decide to let Philip open his presents.
As he opened a few of his presents I asked Alexander to get the box with the turtle in it. He rushed up to get it and it was empty. He rushed back down and pulled me aside.
"Y/N the turtles not there." He said worried.
"What! Where the hell did it go." I panicked. I rush up to the room and look every wear.
(Where the turtle is.🐢~ see ya later Boi)
I see the turtle at the window cell and grab it and put him in the box. I bring the box down and give it to Philip.
"Happy birthday Philip this is from all of us." I hand him the box and he opens the top.
The turtle looks up and he hides in his shell.
"Ooooohh! I turtle!" Philip hold it up.
"I'm gonna name him Lin!"
The turtle crawls on the floor and both Angelica and Philip watch the little guy crawl. Alexander watched them as I check on my aunt.
"Hey auntie how you feeling," I said.
She looked week and pale. She was burning up. I had to call the doctor to see what was wrong with her. When the doctor came over he told me stuff I wish I never got to hear ever in my life. I held back the tears as I found out my aunt was close to death.