Illusion chapter 6

When I started walking home it was dark out. It was kinda creepy. Plus it was cold out. I had a weird feeling someone was following me. I keep looking behind me. No one was there. I saw a little white shadow. It looked like a person lost.
"Hello? Are you alright." I said.
No answer. I walked a little closer. It was a figure of a women staring out at the pond. She looked at me and came closer. I backed away as she held out her hand and put her hand at the side of my cheek.
She looked like my mother. But then another figure came around but it was a man.
"Alexander?!" I was so confused.
He looked at me. Then he vanished.
The things I cared for where haunting me. I ran all the way home and when u got to my house I saw that my aunt was asleep on the couch. I graves a blanket and covered her up. I went upstairs and went to bed. That night I had the most craziest dream.

~in the dream~
"Hello? Anyone!" I yelled it was pitch black. But I kicked something and I saw that there was a opening. I looked out and I saw my father but he looked younger and my mother who also looked younger. My aunt was there too. My aunt was with a tall man. I followed my aunt and the man that was with her.
"Uh hello can you help me? Where am I?" I got no answer. My aunt she looked so happy. He almost looked like Alexander. But then it changed. She looked a little bit older as she was still with that man. But we where in a room.
"Henry just listen to me!" My aunt shouted.
"You don't understand it." Henry shouted.
"What would I not understand."
"Just get out!" Henry yelled.
"Fine!" My aunt slams the door.
I saw the man greave in what he just done. Near him on a desk was a bottle of whiskey. He grabbed it and open the top and took a sip from it. I followed where my aunt was now. Crying near the pond and I saw that she was with my mother.
" he is just an asshole." My aunt cried.
" big sister don't cry. Forget about him. He was nothing but trouble." My mother rubbed her back.
"You don't understand sister...I..I loved him." My aunt keep crying.
"Does he know you love him?" My mother said.
My aunt shakes her head no.
"I'm going home."my aunt runs away toward her house.
"Auntie..." I tried to stop her but I remembered she couldn't see me or hear me.
But everything again changed. I was outside and I was in a carriage with my aunt.
"Stop here please." She told the driver. She knocks on the door and it opens but no one was there.
"Henry. I wanted to talk to you." My aunt shouted. "Henry!?"
I notice there where drips of blood on the floor.
"Henry stop playing around and sh-" my aunt opened a bedroom door and I saw tears fill her eyes. There lied a dead body of a man with a bullet toward in his head.
"Henry!!!!" My aunt dropped dead and she grabbed onto Henry's lifeless body."No... God tell me... this can't be happening to me."
I felt tears coming threw in my eyes.
I saw my aunt hold onto the lifeless body of a man she loved. Cradling it back and forth.
"I didn't even get to tell you that... I..I love you." She kissed the lifeless body on the lips as I saw that police where at the door.
         ~back in the real world~
"No..No!" I yelled in my sleep. I woke myself up as I gasped. I felt tears down my cheek.
"Sweetie is every thing alright." My aunt knocked on the door.
I get out of bed an open the door and cling onto her.
"Sweet heart what's wrong?" My aunt looked confused.
" please..don't ever leave me aunt Rosy!" I cried.
" don't worry love I'm here. Now let me get you some tea as later you will have to meet your friends downtown."
I walked downstairs with my aunt as me and her had our tea together.