06.

Calling myself stupid, is what I have been doing all day long. Shaking my head and mumbling stupid words. My stupid self wondering why I never ran after him, why I let him walk away.

It has been two days since his eyes stared into mine and the touch of his rough, but manly hands burned into the surface of my cold skin.

The rasp in his voice and the touch of his hands never left me. They remind me everyday of the creature following me in the dark of the night. His intentions were unclear to me and they had me on edge. Especially now, two days later, when he can always show up.

The weekend passed me by and it was already in the past. It went to fast and I did not recieve one chance to see him again. He never showed himself after. Although he was absent these days, I deep down knew he was always somewhere lurking and waiting for his next step.

To forget about him for a bit, Lauren and I agreed today was the day I would meet her boyfriend. I was curious about him. His aura was one of a kind, she said.

Making my way towards the park I love being, they should be waiting for me. Seeing all the green leaves and part of nature, I shive ran up my spine because of their colors.

Sitting down a bench and shielding my eyes with sunglasses, my eyes fell upon Lauren and a boy walking next to her. His eyes found mine and he smiled. The blond color of his hair and blue of his eyes was something completely different than I have been busy thinking about these last days.

He came up to me and introduced himself, "Hello, I am Mason," he shook my hand and cleared his throat, "So you must be June then?"

°

Mason was just like Lauren, something else. They both share a bubbly personality and he made me stay calm every second. The aura he carried was calming and it satisfied me in a way.

"So, June, how about that black car?" Lauren suddenly asked me, "You know, the one you mentioned."
I shrugged as an answer, deciding this is the best solution for the both of us.

"So Mason, you play any sports?" I asked Mason, keeping the conversation going. I turned my attention towards Mason, to see green eyes, behind him, looking at us.

Suddenly I stopped breathing.
My heart rate was high and I could not do anything. I was completely frozen, my eyes kept looking at him.
He was still looking at us, leaning against a tree. Hidden in the shadow of the tree.

Lauren must have noticed my sudden behavior. "June, everything okay there?" I was pulled out of my previous state and looked at her. She was frowning. I diverted my attention towards the tree again. He was gone.

"Well, guys, it is time for me to go now. It was nice meeting you Mason. See you!"

I quickly walk away and scan the area I am located in. My eyes search without result.

I shake my head and make my way home, thinking about the strange things happening in my life.

Work started in an hour, so I quickly ate something and changed when I got back. My way towards work was short, but stressfull; my eyes kept scanning everything. Looking for someone and only someone.
I did not see him. Fortunately.