28.

The house was deadly quiet the morning he filmed me. Harry left the house, saying he had some things to take care of. I simply shrugged as an answer. He left with a kiss on my forehead as a goodbye.

I was delighted to announce my escaping plan could start. Without a clue of what to do exactly, I started impatiently. It may not be easy, but this may be my only chance -- meaning it had to be done now. I have to try, for myself. For my mother. For home. Eventhough he said he would bring me home, he never promised me. A promise he has to keep. I don't trust him enough, barely at all, to believe he really brings me back home.

I try to do it all as quick as possible, before his presence is back in the house again and he catches me. I check all the windows -- downstairs and upstairs. He has locked them all, ofcourse.

I am locked up in a massive house, in the bright white color this house holds. I am staring at the three black paintings and imagine his massive hands holding the brush and lettings his inner demons go free. His beautiful face frowning and his eyes as green as ever, piercing through the painting with his strong gaze.

Harry never told me what exactly is bothering him, what is wrong with him and where he battles with. I am determined to find out what he painted and I know I will find out someday, if I don't escape this with maze he calls our home.

My question is will I ever sue him for kidnapping me. I hesitate; his sick mind and personality are punishment enough I believe. Or losing me is the worst he will live with, the way he longinly looks at me, it seems like that one will be even worse for him.

My plan is rather unexistent, but my first idea is to find my phone. Ever since he took it from me, when he pushed me in the back of his car, I have not seen the device.

I check every hiding place possible, every cabinet, every drawer. Done downstairs I make my way up to continue my hopeless search upstairs. I assume he is clever enough to not hide the thing in the room I sleep in, so I skip that one.

My eyes land on the last door in the white hallway. It pulls me towards it like a invisible magnet. I grip the doorknob, but discover the room is locked. I am held back and a new rush of energy has been awoken in me, when I discover this. There has to be something inside.

I bite my lips and hold back my squals. My hair falls in front of my face when I swiftly turn around, so I tie it together in a messy bun. I exhale deeply, nerves racing through my body. I desperately need to know what's behind this door.

There has to be a key somewhere. Like some maniac I search every tiny spot, in which a key can be hidden. And nothing extraordinary cathes my eyes. He has hidden it all so perfectly, even more reason to discover the room behind the locked door.

Searching in one of his many bookshelves downstairs, my eyes land on a tiny box. Beautiful and so precious, it's carved with golden details circling around the black color of the thing. I open it and thank god it fullfills my wish; a tiny golden key is hidden away in it. HS carved on it. I furrow my eyebrows, not exactly knowing what it means except for the first letter.

I shake my head, brushing it off and run up the stairs back to the locked door. I need to be quick. Pushing the key in the lock, the door clicks open when I turn the key around.

Out of enthusiasm I let out a soft scream, a sudden rush of energy races through me. I push the open in a very slowly pace and when it is opened wide enough for me to enter, I step inside.

I am met by an all dark room, only light from the hallway entering the room, making it all look dim.

I can see enough details to find myself a light switch, walking along the walls I let my hands wander and soon feel a light switch. I gasp when seeing what's there to see for my eyes. Everything is black, completely black. One window covering the wall on my right, but a curtain covers it. The light is not one so bright and I keep struggling to see what's exactly here. I pull the curtain open, a tiny bit enough to let me see more details.

This room is on the front of the house, I see. My eyes wander over all the furniture standing in the room and no other color than black it visible. This is the most black I have seen since I have been here. Black swallows me entirely.

A shiver runs up my spine along with goosebumps that appear on my skin. I don't feel at ease at all, what has just been confirmed seen my physical reactions.

I look around, there have to be some things here, some things that have to stay secret. Otherwise he would not have locked the room so secretly. I move towards the nightstand next to the his bed, black silk sheets laying over it.

I sit down on it and let my hands wander of the fabric, thinking of him laying in here. His broad shoulders; muscular chest and back; his tousled hair and his strong hands.

I open the first drawers and see pills. A lot of them. Tiny blue pills laying everywhere. I do not recognize them. Closing the drawer, I open another to find a small leather book. Beautiful brown leather keeping the bundle of paper stick together.

Picking the book up very carefully, I study the cover. Things are written on it. "Let us love." I read. Exhaling, I can not help but think he wrote about me, about us. The leather looks old, used and cared for. It is worn with age, but probably means a lot to him.

The first page has written HS. on it. With beautiful letters he marks the book as his. Still wondering what the S stands for, I wonder. My fingers move so I am able to turn to the next page, but a car screeching outside has me standing up abruptly.

I am already starting to sweat and shake, my breathing coming out rapidly. I close the book and quickly put it back in the drawer. Pushing it close, I mutter an oh-oh. Walking towards the window to move the curtain back the way it was, I make the mistake to look outside.

I indeed see his sleek and luxurious black car. When I see his figure walking to the house, I let out a shocked gasp when he looks up and eyes meet. Clamping the curtains tightly, I tug at it and get them to close.

My body gets into further action and I stumble across the dark room. Slammimg the door shut behind me I lock it. With the key in my hands, I squeeze the thing tightly in my hand. Almost tumbling down the stairs, I hear the frontdoor openeing and see him entering his house.

My eyes widen and I can not help to let a soft cry escape my parted lips. Afraid of what will follow after he just discovered me in his secret, sneaking around. My hands are still holding the key and I push it in one of my backpockets. Stepping down the last steps of the stairs, I see him hanging his coat away.

His eyes stare at me and I shy away from his piercing stare. Sweat breaks out and I gulp. I wait for him to say something, I even clear my throat awkwardly but he just walks off.

Only when I walk after him and I hear his rasp voice echoing and reaching my ears, I swallow and feel fear consuming my body.

•////