53.

It were the sweetest words that escaped his shaped lips and
left me completely out of breath.

Everything of him lurred me in,
his voice - so rasp that it made music to my ears. His eyes showed pain and emotions. Harry's touch left me on fire. And his love left me craving.

Never have I been so drawn to the secrets of another's mind. Wanting to be a part of the rhythm of his beating heart. I wanted to heal him.

His brilliance captivated me and it still has. It left me wanting more.

My heart is pounding and my adrenaline is rushing. Breathing is rushing and my legs are rushing too, when the door is opened and I am free to go into the room he is supposed to be.

The door creaks open and a lot of faces look over at me, police officers, people wearing long, white coats and finally my eyes land on him.

His eyes land on mine and for the first time since I left Harry, our eyes lock again and the power he has over me is returned. His pale face looks tired and I run as hard as I can towards him, my feet running over to his seated body.

His hands are tied together and his feet are tied to the wooden chair he is sitting on. Tears escape my eyes.

"June!"
I hear him gasping when I finally have him in my arms. My arms wrap around him tightly and loud cries escape my body. Taking his angelic detailed face in my tiny hands, he looks up at me with tired eyes and I kiss everything.

From his forehead to his eyelids, down to his cheeks and jawline, and finally my crooked lips find his. Both crying, our tears are falling in between our locked lips and our emotions spill out.

With everyone still around, as always they become a blur and I see only him. We create our own world, once again and I find myself loving him even more that I already did.

His muffled cries break my heart and I will do everything to keep him here with me, they can not tear us apart.

Harry, my soulmate, my one true love.

Mind, body and soul all
colliding into one, mingling
together and keeping the flame between us burning as bright as ever.
As bright as the mid-noon sun.

His cool breath is fanning over my burning skin, once he leaves my lips alone. The love we feel is what we want forever and it never died down.

I have him wrapped safely in my arms, his still tied and with my lover in my arms, it feels like we are far away from any harm.

But we aren't, they are standing around us and their eyes are located on our melted bodies. I keep caressing the skin of his face and touching him, finally having the ability to do this again, to actually feel him.

I already miss his words, I want to hear them, I want to hear him talk and love me with the words spoken and formed with his mind.

He keeps watching me observingly, his warm green eyes sending love indirectly and warming my heart again. Wet cheeks and and pained expression when he grunts and moves his hands.

I frown and my eyes move to his tied hands, the skin of them is burning and becoming a fierce kind of red.

I immediately get up from my hugging position against his cold and tired body and I lock eyes with all standing around us.
"The ropes are hurting him!"