26.

My body goes completely frozen, when I hear his fresh spoken words. They shake me to the core and keeping echoing in my head. Reminding me of what I have to do for him and his camera. My breath rarely comes out and I try to suppress a choked sob leaving my throat.

His addictive and angelic body is tense, seated on the chair still standing in front of the large-sized bed I am breathing on. He stares at me and patiently waits. Masculine and strong hands holding the camera firmly, filming my alarmed and nervous state.

My slender fingers grab the silk sheets and let them slide through them, feeling the smooth fabric. I swallow loudly and close my eyes, breathe in and out -- afraid to even do that.

Harry just sits there, lifeless almost. But I know he is very much alive, his stern but lovingly stare is at me, lusting over me. Silence creates the atmosphere. Goosebumps form itself on my soft skin, not because of the temperature in the room -- that only increased.

His eyes never leave me and I am being watched precisely. Still sitting straight in bed, my clothed body is shaking of fear. My heart beats rapidly and I try to control it. Harry's eyes close for a moment, to flutter open soon after. The distance between us increasing when I sit back against the headbord of the bed.

"You are simply breathtaking. An angel between the sheets. A painting." He breaks the silence with his soft but rough voice. His hands holding the camera even tighter than before, if he presses even harder with his fingers, I am delighted to say it will break.

I gape at him, taking in his words. I blush and try to hide it, on which he just chuckles. I feel my brown hair hanging on my back, moving when I move my head. I stay quiet.

He clears his throat and sets his eyes on the camere again. "I am sure you heard what I said earlier, so I suggest you get on to it, dollface."

I furrow my eyebrows when hearing the new nickname he just gave me. He pinches his lips with his fingers, a habit, and moistens his lips with his tongue. I shake my head and pull the sheets further over my shaking body.

To see his way of holding the camera and watching the thing, I can state he is still filming me. Every now and then he corrects the thing with his hands and an annoyed eye-roll.

"I am filming you nevertheless,
your innocence is being captured," He simply shrugs as if it is my choice. "Don't worry darling. You are looking as perfect as always. Such a pretty face. So, so alluring."

I exhale, satisfied with him filming as long as I was hiding myself under the duvets as I am doing now. His request makes me blush and I try to get it out of my mind. But unfortunately, I felt relieved way too soon.

"I am not going to ask you again,
angel, let go of the sheets and sit on your knees." I bite my lips and shake my head, panicking.

"N-no please, don't do this to me. Harry, please." I beg him, trying not to cry and let him see my weakness. He rolls his eyes, his knuckles turning white when holding the camera in a stronger grip.

"I am not asking you to get naked,
am I?" A blush creeps on my face and I can't help it. I shake my head slowly.

"Well then, do as I say." He rakes a hand through his soft looking curls. Completely clothed in black, the contrast between him and the rest of the room is big. I breathe out and feel my heart beating wildly against my ribcage.