17.

His sparked every piece skin he touched. Creating goosebumps when he reached towards me, and when he was done carressing, I felt as if I was burning from the inside.

The tips of his fingers traced a way towards my already spreaded lips -- puffs of air escaping me fast. Circling around them, he continued and all I could do was watch and feel.

Back to my jawline and after that downwards my exposed neck, his flat hand traveled down my back where it finally laid in the hollow of it.

Never have his eyes left mine. They kept frozen at the spot and searched their way to me. To all my secrets. The green of his playing tricks on my already lost mind.

His breath hit my face every now and then. I observed everything so carefully. The way his lashes were long enough to touch his cheekbones everytime he closed his eyes. The way his plump lips left me wanting more.

His effect on me was peculiar; it always made me obey to him. I was a light as a feather under his touch and he could do everything with me.

His beautiful, shaped lips were spreaded, so his breath was being able to go free into thin air. The red of lips stood out in a seductive way.

We always found ourselves tangled in a silence, one that is peaceful and loving. Our moments of silence were soothing and they had me at peace.

I stared at his lips,
longing for them to touch mine,
to capture mine in a kiss.
He did not give me what I wanted.

Our bodies were barely touching, his hands were on my back -- the only thing that connected us, for now.

I was getting lost in our silence,
when he closed his eyes. His green eyes being locked away. Lashes touching his cheekbones and making me melt away.

"Touch me, June. Make me forget. Make me better," he broke the silence, his voice breaking a little at the end. The rasp of his voice was the only thing heard at that moment.

A fire was awoken and my hands instantly moved towards his detailed face. Just as he always did with me, I traced the lines that made so handsome. From his gorgeous eyes, down to his addictive lips.

Hesitating if I was allowed to touch them, my journey was interrupted by me. I breathed out very quiet and tried to catch his attention.

He must have sensed my doubt,
my fingers suddenly not touching his face anymore, because he slowly showed his eyes again.

His eyes spoke more than words, they told me everything. They showed me the way towards the real Harry. With a simple nod he made excitement growing in my body.

Tracing the lines of his heart-shaped lips, I was mesmerized. The thickness of them having me mindblown. And all the time his eyes kept fluttering close, enjoying my touch.

I felt his hands on my back moving,
travelling to my neck. Pulling my head closer to his, our eyes never seperated. Licking his lips and making them seem even more red, my heart was beating incredibly fast.

And when no distance was left between us, he sealed my lips in a
passionate kiss. His strong,
firm lips moving against mine.
Giving me what I wanted, finally.