18.

I never saw Elijah that evening. It was all a mystery to me, everything did not make sense. He was so pushy on walking home and after all his effort he did not show up. Something was wrong and I felt it.

Completely lost in what to do, I decided to call Lauren. Maybe she knows something, maybe she heard from him.

"Hey June, how are you?
You were a bit upset the last time I saw you on the beach." I hear her voice greeting me through the phone.

"I am okay," I answer her,
"nothing to worry about. But I called you because maybe you heard something from Elijah? He offered to pick me up yesterday evening, when I was done with work. He-"

Her loud and screeching voice interrupted me, "You guys are so in love with eachother, God damn it, just make it official already!"

"No, no, there's something wrong Lauren,  he never came to get me.
I have been trying to call him all morning and yesterday evening but he never picked up."

"Okay, that's kinda weird. I will try to call him. Don't worry," she tried to calm me down. But I heard the doubt in her voice too.

Suddenly not hungry anymore and pushing my breakfast away from me, I sit back and watch the white wall in front of me.

"Yeah, ask Mason too, maybe he has seen him or heard from him." I suggest her, on which she gives me an agreeing hum.

"Will do. Don't worry, he is probably somewhere and his phone is silenced or something.  I will let you know. Bye girl. Try not to worry too much."

"Thanks Lauren, bye." I say her goodbye and after that she ends the call. And I here am, alone with my wandering thoughts and almost suffocating worries.

Thinking about all possibilities, I tried to come up with something until I cam across Harry. My eyes grew wide and my hands started to get sweaty.

That second, all my memories reminded me of what is happening. All clues come together and they give me the solution, one I don't like.

'I don't like it when somebody makes my angel cry.'

That were his words when Elijah made me cry that day on the beach. When his intentions were a kiss full of love and sparkles and I broke it all off within a hurtful second.

This was wrong. I don't know Harry enough to know what he is capable of, but I do know he is not completely sane. The look in his eyes sometimes, says it all. Harry is only caring and loving for me.

He has to be involved and I need to get into contact with him. It needs to be done, this is all going too far now.

But how do I get into contact with them man who keeps everything hidden; he never texted me back and when our souls were together, it was always least expected.

I have to try and
my only option right now,
is reaching him through his phone. I still have his number, so it is not completely impossible. It is the least I can do for now.

The adrenaline and fire he made me feel, was the cause of why I was still in possesion of his number without having it blocked or deleted. Hoping something would happen.