58.

The darkness surrounding us becomes suddenly all light, when the aura of my lover is finally hugging my frame. His tired, but still strong arms hug my body and the fire inside me burns again, ready to devour me.

His muscular hands pull me as close to him as possible. His breaths are being felt on my exposed neck and after that I feel his lashes moving up against the skin.

Both not saying anything, we find comfort in one another again and the silence we used to find ourselves a lot in, is drowning us again. But those who pull us back are we.

His arms escape from my body and Harry moves himself so he is fully seated in front of me. His eyes directly in front of mine and swallowing them. The furrow of his eyebrows are finally relaxed.

Seeking their way into my eyes and therefore also my soul and heart his heart-shaped lips are parted, puffs of air escaping them rapidly. The bruisings reminding me of what they have done to him.

"What have they done to you?"
I whisper, mostly to myself but he still hears it and shakes his head. The curls I always adored bounce along.

"It is okay, June. No pain can beat the pain in my still beating heart. For it longs to hear and see you, it longs to touch you so it can beat."

His hands are now on my cheeks and they hold up my head. The size of them making my head look even smaller and their thumbs are moving up and down over my wet cheeks.

The green of his eyes captivate me and his head moves closer. His breath on my face and the details of his face coming closer with every quiet second.

Our lips touch and his carress mine. The thickness of them being felt against the senses of my lips. They move together and the passion we always create is there to kill us again.

He makes them seperate and leans in so his forehead touches mine. Our breathing mingles and eyes are focused on the one in front of us. I can see all the sparkles that once were alive in it. The fire and passion, which they once spoke of.

Now they look dull and live has left them. Sadness, loneliness and pain is on display and my heart longs to heal the man, who healed me.

"What do I need to do? What can I do?" I ask him, now with my eyes closed although his are still
close to me.

My voice trembles and it takes a lot of effort to create sentences without a whimper interrupting them.

"I don't know what to do anymore Harry. They won't listen to me, they just won't. They won't.."

A quick peck on the lips is given me when he sits up straight, his hands taking mine. Searching for my attention he looks at me.

"Let them be angel. It is meant to be like this, you need to let me go. Live your life. Go and never look back."

A tiny smile is visible on his face and the soothing look of his eyes calm me down in a way only he can.

"My lovely angel, so so lovely,"
he murmers when his the top of his fingers sneak their way around my face, to my neck.

"I have lived my life and the last few months were the fantasies I have dreamed about since I saw you in that candy shop. I fell in love with you at first sight and I never let you go."