10.

Freedom was something I drowned myself in these days. It carried me around and I loved the feeling of it.

My mind was finally finding some peace and I longed to live like this forever. I saw no black car with a man belonging to it, he was gone and I prayed this was it.

I absolutely adored Elijah. The presence alone of him made me want to scream out of happiness. He was such an amazing person and the way he carried himself and made me feel loved was so precious. He made me feel important.

Elijah made me forget him, he made my worries dissapear into thin air. My heart beatd faster when I see him and a feeling of bliss spreads through my body when he is around.

"So, that's how you two met?" I suddenly heard Lauren voice, pulling me out of my daydreams and thoughts.

"Yeah, kinda funny, isn't it? But he is so nice and always happy. You know, always positive and then his smile. It really brightens your day," I said, getting a bit carried away,
"He is really great. I am glad I ended up on his lap."

"Oh my god, yes yes yes,
you have a crush on him!" She started jumping around, waving with her arms like some crazy person,
"You can't fool me, June, just the way you speak about him.
You are quite fond of him, aren't you?"

"Well yeah, we spend a lot of time messaging eachother and talking."

Then Lauren asks a question, that makes me blush, "So, how does he look like?"

I start thinking about his beautiful body, eyes and just him. The way we can talk so relaxed and never endure a silence that makes us shy away.

"He is really handsome, he has like those really light grey eyes. Not normal grey, but really soft grey, with long lashes. He also has a few freckles, kinda cute though. And his hair is beautiful, long, brown hair,"
I clear my throat and take a sip of my drink "And then his body, it's really muscular and-"

Lauren cut me off,
"I have to meet him, June. I. Have. To. Meet. Him."

°

Work started in half an hour, so I got chanced and ran downstairs to get something to eat during my walk. Locking the frontdoor behind me, I started my journet.

And again,
I found myself looking at the sky,
the beautiful colors and stars. I let out a sigh and smiled happily.

I tried to avoid my thoughts, getting them out of the way and forget the green of his eyes, but he moved his way up and there was no escaping.

I turned around the corner and saw the lights shining bright, inside the shop. I opened the door and walked towards the back.

"Hello, everything alright?",
I asked my boss in a friendly way.

She turned around to see who was talking to her and soon realised it was me.

"Everything is perfect, dear! How are you? You haven't been here for some time."

She looked at some papers, then ripped them and threw them in the bin. Her older hands getting rid of the information she probably does not need anymore.