35.

Blood races through my body with such an immense speed, visible under my pale skin. My mind screams for forgiveness, for love and passion. It shows me images of my mother, waiting for my return, crying on the couch and looking at pictures of her only daughter. Those images haunt me all day long.

Drowning in negative feelings such as guilt and sadness for her. I want to see her, tell her I'm okay. To show my now beating heart full of love. Her eyes would love the sight of me being this happy and loved by someone.

She keeps entering my thoughts, appearing and never escaping. It's like she's locked up in there, with no way out she tortures me with the sight of her sad self. My heart longs to hear her soothing voice and her comforting words. As if it has been ages since I heard them for the last time.

I carry myself into the bright living room and call out for the man holding me captive in his heart. Not knowing where he is, I look around. The couch where all memories were created was standing still against the wall, creating a blush on my cheeks.

The moment we all sat on edge and our bodies bended to eachother's will as we made history. His touch creating a pure race of passion running through my veins.

"That was the moment my infatuation with you grew even more," A voice startles me as I let out a soft scream.

I turn around to where I heard the rasp sound and am met by Harry's stare. He makes the all white room invisible and makes me feel as if I am floating on air. He is the only one I see.

His long, slender body leaning against the wall. A contrast between it being white and his clothes all black. His powerful, and slightly intimidating stare leaves me in a state of astonishment as always.

I swallow my sudden nerves away and try to hide them. Fiddling with my hands behind my back. Although it's all no use, when my eyes grow wide when hearing his new spoken words booming through the room.

"I want you, angel. In every way I want to  show you my love. I want to make you crave me." He moistens his lips and toys with the rings on his hands.

I bite my lowerlip, suddenly imagining all he can do to me, picturing and feeling all emotions that will flow my through my body. I shake my head and shut it down. What on earth is wrong with me.

My cheeks still flushed and immensily hot, the blush is still on my face. I try to hide it, but know that I fail when I see the smirk on his handsome face. With wide steps he arrives in front of my heated body and immediately grabs my hair, before fisting it. His hands roughly pull at them and I hiss, a whimper escaping my mouth after.

His face moves to mine and he pecks my jawline. I feel his lashes touching my cheekbones and tickling the skin. A long stripe is being licked on my jawline and his heavy breaths are reaching my ears.

"Imagine it, darling. Imagine the way I touch you and make you feel pleasure. Touching eachother in such a loving way nobody has ever seen,"
he pecks my lips and grabs my waist.

"Making our bodies connected and to never let go," He finishes with heavingly sigh. Harry's eyes are now staring into mine, searching for emotions.

My mouth stays shut, completely in shock of what is happening and what is being said. I feel one of his fingers raking down my neck, downwards to my collarbone. A shiver runs up my spine. His mouth trails down to the place where is finger is located and I feel his saliva on my skin.