11.

The weather was finally that perfect everyone could be outside to enjoy the light of the fierce shining sun. Sweating bodies making their way towards the beach, all with smiles on their faces.

Just like me, the sun with is adoring clouds brought a smile upon everyone's face. It made you feel happy without really feeling that way.

The sun kissing your skin and warming you up, from the in- and outside. Lightning up the days with its rays of sunshine. The clear blue sky behind it, completeling the picture.

Tying my hair in a ponytail and wrappig a tie around it, I prepared myself for a day at the beach. Putting on some sunglasses so my eyes would easily get used to the light, I was ready for a joyful day.

My mum entered my room, her hair wrapped in a towel -- fresh from the shower. Her voice reached my ears and I comprehended she wanted me bring dinner with me tonight.

"Yeah, sure. What should I bring?"
I asked, while searching for my towel. After that putting it in my bag, hiding the thing with the rest of my stuff.

"Whatever you like, sweetheart." She answered me. Her calming and soothing voice finally home again after her trip. I am glad she had an amazing time and she felt peaceful again, she said.

In that time she was gone I met Elijah and I desperately wanted her to meet him. Hoping she would like my new friend and fall for his charms, like I did. I know she will.

"Mother, I want you to meet someone.
I was thinking about this week." I mentioned.

She looked up at me,
"Who is it? Do you have a boyfriend, June?"

I immediately started blushing.
"Well, not exactly," I started, "we haven't talked about it yet. But he is important to me. I do not even know him that long yet, we met while you were away."

"I would love to meet him."

°

The beach was full of people, everyone running around and enjoying the sun. All happy smiles on their faces. I was sat on a towel and looked at the sparkly water. The sun bouncing of the blue color.

Lauren was somewhere off with Mason and they left me behind when I said they should go together. I shivered at the thought off what they might be doing in that water.

My mind was running wildly and all kind of thoughts passed by. Especially those of the green eyes man. His eyes appearing in my daydreams and the sparkle that lit up when our eyes met.

The last time he showed himself was when I shared a kiss with Elijah for the first time. When his car passed us by in front of my work place.

A sound suddenly rang through my ears and out of shock I let out a quiet yelp. My heart beating faster and I tried to calm it down.

'What are you doing? x'

My eyes read, Elijah messaged me and I thought about what to answer my new American friend.

'Just hanging out on the beach. The one near school. Wanna join?'

I quickly send it and put my phone away. Closing my eyes and looking up at the sun, trying to enjoy the warmth.