29.

I follow him to where he dissapeared to. Trying to stay calm as much as possible, I make small and slow steps. I grab the doorknob, leading me to the living room. Straightening my posture, I inhale puffs of air and make myself ready to meet his angry and intimidating stare.

I look at him with probably wide eyes, fear and nervousity visible in them. My hands, along with my knees shake violently and I do my best to stay put. Nerves race through my body.

He has not even been a fully five minutes inside the house, when his expression once again tells a story. His gaze is on me, standing on the opposite of the room.

"Such a bad girl you are.." He walks towards me and I have the urge to back away from his scary aura.
"- sneaking around in a room you were not allowed to enter. I am done with your behaviour if I have to be honest."

Harry looks down at his ring clad hands, fiddling the iron decorations. I nervously watch him all the time, ready for an outburst -- one I expect. He folds his hands together and I secretly long for them to touch me.

"I tried to be not too hard on you,
but you make it quite hard to contain myself."

I look down, intimidated by his powerful glare. My hand plays with the golden key in my backpocket. I feel the details and let it slide through my fingers. I do not dare to say something, so I patiently wait for him to end the nervewrecking silence.

Which he fails to do. He just shakes his head, a dissapointed look on his angelic face. I set my gaze upon him and see his long brown curls shaking with the movement of him shaking his head. He leaves the living room, walking away from my shaking body.

I frown. I never expected him to react this calm. I expected much more anger and may I say violence. And I recieved something completely different.

My mind goes crazy and walk up to my room, never comimg across of him. I look into the mirror hanging on one of the walls. My face looks different; alive and bright. Red cheeks and plump lips. My eyes tell a story, they contain a sparkle. I look and feel alive, something I forgot to feel.

All because of him. Harry makes me feel these things. He lets me live and dream. My eyes stare back at me in the mirror and for once the do not look dull.

My heart skips a beat when I hear a television playing rather loudly in another room. I decide it is time to confront the situation and let it all happen. I can not hide and I need to face him someday, somehow.

Fixing my bun, I look down at my attire -- dressed in his clothes I inhale and open the door of 'my' room.  My feet carry me downstairs and I follow the noise of the TV, noticing it comes from the living room. Where he left me alone a couple of minutes ago.

He is seated on one of the couches, the one facing the TV perfectly. Harry watching a tv-show and I see his eyebrows are furrowed and his fists are clenched. It looks like he does not notice me, so I keep quiet.

Carefully, with small steps I make my way towards him. My breathing is the only sound I try to make. My lip trembles and I bite my lower lip, trying to stop it. My eyes land on him and with a deep inhale of air, I step in front of the TV. Showing myself to him, to his hidden anger and frustration.

His eyes race over my figure, observing every inch and they slowly make their journey up to my face. He stares me in the eyes, deadly but with a hint of love. His lips never move, freeing words. I hesitate on what to do next, I take a seat next to him.