23.

I felt ring clad fingers laying down on my head. The hand carressing my head and its fingers feeling like pure bliss on my skin. With my eyes still closed, but not completely in a state of sleep anymore, I was able to witness all happening outside my closed eyes.

One hand laid itself down in the hollow of my neck, the other still on my head. I desperately wanted to open my eyes and see what was happening, but somewhere inside of me loud protests were made. I wanted to feel and witness what he did when he thoughts was not present.

So I kept quiet and waited patiently for him to do things he wanted to do without being looked at. I was laying down and for the rest it was hard to know where I was.

I felt the electric fingers he had, carressing my skin. His rings scratching over my skin, but not unpleasant. Electric feels were shooting through my body, letting me feel alive. How he always made me feel, no matter how hard I resist.

It was a strange, but calming feeling. Making me feel at ease. I sighed heavily and was worried he figured out I was awake, but when he pulled my shirt a bit up he understood he still did not know.

His hands touched my now exposed skin. Feeling the material of my shirt right under my chest, I was okay with his touch on my stomach. The roughness of his hands creating a different but enchanting feeling.

I moved a bit, trying to make myself feel warmth again. His exposing ogf my skin, made some goosebumps appear on my skin -- not used to the sudden cold. But all too soon I felt the warmth returning, when his hand laid itself down on my waist. The fire he creates within my body increasing even more.

I felt his hand sliding up to my chest, gripping my sides. The goosebumps returned again when his cold rings found a new exposed place to rest.

His other hand dissapeared from my skin for a while and because of my closed eyes, my other senses were working even better than normal. I felt everything that happened. Heard every breath he inhaled.

Harry's returned on my lips. Circling them and parting with a single touch. Afterwards, moving to my cheek where he held my face. Satisfaction arises and pure pleasure is being felt. My body is in a state of euphoria, without fully witnessing with all my senses, without seeing anything.

With his hands still on my upperbody and face, I decided it was time to open my eyes and see his emerald green ones looking at me. The first thing I notice, is that I am laying in a bed, on white silk sheets sliding underneath my body. I loved the feeling of them carressing my skin.

My eyes look up at him hovering over my laying body. Sitting on the edge of the bed, his body is looking as ravishing as ever. His eyelashes adoring his beautiful eyes, those staring into mine and waiting patiently for a reaction.

I look over at my exposed waist and his hand falls off my face, but I see his other hand laying on my waist. The impressive size of them making my waist look incredibly small.

And how much I want to cover and hide myself, I keep quiet. Letting myself be vulnerable in the state I am now, one a mas has never seen me in before. Breathing in and out, my chest is moving up and down.

His eyes are now looking at his hand too, the one laying on my skin. He closes his eyes and inhales deeply,
"I want to hurt you so bad," he exhales and opens his eyes. "but we both know I can't."