14.

It was like my mind was not witnessing the things that were happening in front of my eyes. Like I did not witness the fact he was in my room, he breathed here. He was too close. Too close.

I have had many encounters with the man who was still a mystery to be solved, but none of those were like this one. Never have I felt more threatened, more cherished and more alive.

He made me feel things I secretly craved and loved. It set me on fire.

It happened when the streets were silent as always when I was looking out of my window at midnight. Stars were not visible, hiding themselves. But the moon was powerful -- shining so bright and magical.

I closed the book I was reading and decided it was time to go to sleep, my mind and body were exhausted and I desperately craved some sleep.

I put out the lights and laid myself down under the covers. Shielding me from all outsids them I enjoyed the new heat it gave me.

My eyes were already closed and I felt myself drifting off to sleep, leaving the world behind me, when a noise startled me and me gasp out of shock.

At first I thought it was nothing, but a couple seconds later I heard something that made all the nightmares living under my bed - the stories you used to believe as a child-, nothing compared to the person standing in my very own room.

"God, look at that angel laying here in front of me. Pleasing my eyes." I hear a voice really close to my ears. The whisper causing a shiver running up my spine.

I jumped up and my body flew towards the door, trying to get away from him and his needs. But before I even reached the door, I felt two massive hands grabbing my body.

My waist was tiny enough for his hands to swallow me completely. I could not see anything, but felt and heard it all even better.

His breath hit my face and I heard him inhaling and exhaling quite loudly. My eyes tried to see anything but it had no use.

I was ready to scream, kick -- make a scene but his hands covered my mouth and held my body in place.

I decided to keep quiet. My mother was two rooms away and if she heard anything strange, she would definetely come and take a look. I do not know what the man is capable of doing, so I did what was best for her.

Our bodies were touching and I felt the heat radiating off him. My senses were catching all that happened. His hands, decorated with ring held me tightly against him.

"Isn't this exciting?" He rasped.

I did not answere him and kept waiting for something unpredictable to happen. His presence was felt.

"Don't scream,"
he said and removed his hand from my mouth, placing it on my waist again. "we do not want to wake up your lovely mother, do we?"

I let out a quiet nod, promising him I would not scream. My heartbeat was rising, beating hard against my ribcage.

Suddenly his hands made their way over my back, causing goosebumps on my skin. The rough skin of his fingertops sliding of my burning skin.