59.

My eyes are bloodshot, tired and above all, full of sadness. My lips are damaged, cracked and broken. Tears falling down my face, onto the floor where they fall apart. Stained cheeks and a sad heart.

I carry all sadness and anger inside me that no one else can see. They hold me down like an anchor, it drowns me. Waves of sadness wash over me like waves of the clear blue sea.

My beautiful and pure Harry, his soul is one of a kind. One so utterly enchanting and so addictive. My lover, oh Harry. Why does it have to end like this, why oh why?

It is, as if all around me died, as if all air is being sucked out of everyone's lungs and some power stepped on our no more beating hearts. Life leaving the body, leaving it as good as dead.

Miserable, sad, angry -- all negative emotions surround me and one I so dearly cherish, but do not seem to find anymore, is gone. Hope is gone. Lost and never to be found again, I fear.

My mother, I rather call her the woman who gave birth to me, made sure I stayed here. She made sure I was not being able to run again and find the love of my life.

Blaming her for all the things she did against me, she did against me and Harry, I keep her far away from me. As far as possible.

The only thing I ask her is,
"Did you hear any news?"

And even now, when I already asked her every day, she sighs and says she did not hear anything from prison. I squint my eyes towards her. She's a liar, a filthy liar.

But the day after, when my question is again reaching her ears, she reacts different. She tries to hide it, but no, she fails miserably. Her eyes tell me otherwise and her whole body language is different this time.

"Tell the truth." I demand her. She keeps looking away, avoiding my piercing stare, but she has no escape.

"What is it?" I try again when she still is not answering. Her eyes are pained and her lips are pursed in a thin line.

"June, listen to me. Don't get mad,"
She starts, moving her hands in a calming way. She inhales deeply and I furrow my eyebrows when I see how tense she is.

"Harry... they, they.. uh..,"
She keeps stopping and inhaling air. No sentence is formed and I grow impatient. I stare at her.

"Spit it out." I rudely argue.

"They moved him to another prison."
She informs me rather quickly. In one breath it is out and she shuts her eyes after. Her hands shaking, hanging along the lines of her body.

"W-what?" I don't understand what she means exactly. I look at her in a questioning manner.

"They moved Harry to another prison, in another country. He has left The United States."

My eyes grow wide and I start shaking my head violently. My eyes land on an object, a lamp. Standing on a drawer I move towards the thing and out of anger, sadness, frustration and lost, I throw the thing against the damn white wall.

It breaks into pieces and the sound that follows when it collides with the wall, makes me flinch away. Shutting my eyes, I squeeze my eyes close.