12.

There he was again, standing in front of my house. Watching every movement his eyes fell upon. His lean body facing me and my body facing his.

Our eyes crossed and they lit me up. My body was tense and felt the eyecontact we shared. I could not let his stare go, it had me right where he wanted me to be.

Even though there was quite some distance between the two of us, we both did not look away and we dared eachother to do so.

His eyes never failed to amaze me, they were so detailed and full of live. So mesmerising. I wanted to see them my whole life, adore them.

I was standing in my room, the window opened and my body leaning forwards towards him. He was standing in front of the house, nearly touching our garden.

They distance was there, but it did not feel that way. It felt as if he was here, right in front of me. Lightning me up with just his piercing eyes.

I could almost feel him touching me again, setting me on fire with just the slightest of touch he always managed to devour me with.

The rough surface of his beautiful hands touching my skin. Carressing me and letting me relax in his touch.

But nor he was here, nor his touch was here. I was here and he was there. The distance seperating us.

It has been a couple of days since I saw him for the last time. Fortunately Elijah made me forget. My mind was somewhere else and had found its peace.

But now that he was here again I found myself longing to touch him. I felt myself beinv drawn to him again and I was under his spell again.

His hair was tied together in a bun, surpising me. His hands were folded together and his head leaning up to see me.

His stare and smirk were teasing, sparking a reaction out of me. My eyes only looked at him and I tried to contain myself from walking outside to him.

I felt my eyes closing themselves and decided it had been enough for the day. He never stopped looking and I could not continue this for any longer. So eventually I gave him and reaction, not one he wanted though.

I closed my curtains and left him standing outside.

°

The next day was tiring and when I finally was done with work, my boss told me it was fine and I could go home. I thanked her.

It had to be almost midnight when I finally left the shop and I let out a deep puff of air. The door fell closed behind me.

The temperature had dropped, so I felt and it was satisfying to feel the breeze of slighly cold air blowing by. The sun was hiding itself in the dark and the moon with its stars are shown to us.

After a couple of minutes walking home I finally arrived and saw everything was dark. Assuming my mother must be asleep, I tiptoed through the house.

I went into the kitchen and made myself some to eat. Checking my phone for any news, I saw I recieved one from Lauren.

'Should we do something tomorrow?
You, me, Mason and Elijah?'