16.

Harry.
Harry.
Harry.

His name and appareance never left my mind. He was all I could think of and wanted to think of. My heart started beating faster and the blood running through my veins was at an immense speed.

It has been two days since he held me in his arms and craddled me. My lips are still craving to have his on them. He never replied to my text and I secretly wanted some signs of him.

But I know he would come back and hold me in his arms again. He would make me feel alive again and he is the one I want to see in front of me.

I was just finished breakfast and my body was seated on one of the wooden kitchen chairs, when my phone rang. Picking it up and hoping it to be Harry, I saw it was Elijah and my pulse slowed down.

"Hey June, do you wanna join me and the others for today?" he asked me,
starting the conversation.

I looked at the clock hanging on the white wall in front of me. "Sure, why not?"

"Cool, wanna tag along to the beach then? We will all be there at two."

°

It was sunny, warm and lovely outside -- everything I loved about being out in the summer, but my mind was not really focusing on all those joyfu things. It kept wandering to him and his lustful touch.

Touching me, kissing me, looking at me; all he did made me weak in my knees and crave his presence.

I wondered how it would be with him here on the beach, hearing his words and feeling his touch under the warm rays of the sun.

"I want to cool down,"
Lauren pulled me out of my thoughts. She stood up and blocked ths light from the sun. I looked up at her and she was already taking of her glasses.
"Come join me, guys."

Elijah rolled with his eyes playfully and pulled me up from the heat of the sand. Mason joined us too and we all obeyed with a roll of our eyes.

I met Elijah his grey eyes and his smile was as always diverted towards me. He was such a great guy and his intentions were so lovingly. But as much as I want to push myself into feelings love for him, I can't.

At first is was an possibility, but how longer we hang around together, how more I change my mind.

Elijah pulled me with him into the see through blue of the sea. The cold of it immediately making me shiver and Elijah laughed. The sun was my only source of heat, but it dissapeared behind a cloud passing by.

"Finally! I was almost burning to death!" I heard Lauren breathing out.

"Don't be so dramatic." Mason reacted and agreed with him. Lauren flipped us off and went under water.

I start walking a bit further into sea, hoping to find some more heat. The calming feeling of water sliding against my body, makes me relax.

Elijah walks behind me and for a couple of minutes we find ourselves in a silence. I close my eyes and look up at the sky.

"Everything alright, June? You seem a bit distant lately," Eljiah suddenly breaks the silence. He grabs my arm and I stop my steps.