34.

The moon outside makes the room dim-lighted, it being our only source of light we welcome into his house. It makes us visible to eachother in the dark night yet to come. We both are seated on the couch downstairs and both holding a hot chocolate milk.

My eyes flutter close every now and then and feel my mind drifting off to sleep, although I try to stay awake and cherish this peaceful and soothing moment even more. When a yawn escapes my lips, all that is gone.

"Come on, my sleepy angel," I hear Harry whisper next to me, "let's go to bed."

I slowly open my eyes and look over at the beautiful man seated beside me. His emerald green eyes look down at me and a smile is spread on his angelic face.

When again, a yawn escapes my lips,  I nod at his previous offer. I stand up and take my now empty cup and bring it to the kitchen. Everything is dark and that makes every thing hard to see. A small light from the moon outside makes a slightly visible path.

Harry trails behind me and I feel his presence close. I look over my shoulder to him and meet his stare on me. He bites his lip and divert my attention away from him again. My feet bring me up the stairs.

Going up all steps, I try to make my way up as smoothly as possible, because everytime I blink with my eyes, they protest and want to stay closed. I hear Harry chuckle behind me and I furrow my eyebrows, although I know he does not see it.

"Come on now, lovely.
Hurry up. You are almost there." He rasps out behind me and lays his hand down on my back, supporting me.

We reach the door of the room given to me by him and a sparkle of joy races through me thinking of sleep engulfing me soon. But it's interrupted when Harry's voice sounds through the hallway.

"I want you to sleep in my room," His breaths are close to me and all hairs on my body stand up. I look behind me to see his detailed face close to me, his eyes waiting for a reaction. With tired eyes I reach his.

"I want you in my arms tonight." His lips linger over the shell over my ear and his breath spreads over my face. Cold air on my warm skin.

I let out an exhausted sigh -- my body is ready to let go and relax. I want to wander into the unknown, let myself go into the darkest worlds where all magic happens the way we allow it to be and want it to be.

"Why? I have my own bed." I argue.

He smiles and rakes a finger through my hair, playing with one piece of hair. His eyes are a source of light and beauty in the dark room.

"I know that. But you are sleeping with me tonight, so come on darling." He nudges his head and walks away from me. I groan and roll with my eyes, before following Harry towards his mysterious black room.

He is already inside and before I even comprehend what I am doing, I drop myself on the bed. Everything starts to happen in a sort of blurry movie, my eyes flutter close every now and then and my mind is already shutting off, so it feels.

My head hits a pillow and I let out heavily sigh, finally satisfied and not really caring about the bed I am in. I am still clothed in my, or rather his shorts and shirts, but am far too exhausted and drained to actually care. I hear Harry chuckle somewhere far away in the room.