24.

Sunlight was entering the white room, making us both visible to eachother. Harry his grip on me was strong, but not painful. His hold on me mentally was so, so much stronger.

I fiddled with my hands, my nerves getting the best of me. I looked down at our feet and tried to escape looking at him and his mesmerising face. Harry was looking down at me, his attention was pointed to me, as if I was the only person existing.

He held me tight and close to his body, our faces a few inches apart and our bodies barely touching, but enough to make me feel things.

His hands were still on my arms from how he pulled me into him, a couple minutes before. I was still waiting for him to do something, to send me in a frenzy. But nothing happened except his eyes on me.

That was the only thing entertaining him for now, observing every inch of my face. My eyebrows were unrelaxed and I got impatient. Clearing my throat, I tried to get his attention.

Which succeeded in when his hands started to move and one of them was high in the air, in front of my face. It started touching me slowly and carefully, tracing my face.

I looked up at him and met his green eyes, making contact with him. He noticed and loved me with his eyes.
"Touch is something important..it makes me feel alive. I crave it, but only when I touch you."

His answers were so unexpectful and unclear -- so mysterious. I never understood them and the way he spoke them, as if he was talking to himself and reminding himself of something. I rolled my eyes.

His grip on me tightens and I flinch
His head leans towards my ear and his hair tickles the side of my face. "I already told you to be careful, sweet angel. I won't say it again."

His whisper reached me and I shut my mouth. Harry shoved my hair away from my neck and in no time his breath hit me there. Making all the hairs standing up.

He softly kissed a spot below my ears, his plump lips lingering. Trailing down my collarbone, where he pulled my shirt a bit down, exposing my skin. My eyes fluttered close, already making myself a victim.

I gripped his shoulders hard, squeezing them between my fingers. Parting my lips, I enjoyed his sinful touch and adoration. His lips started sucking on a spot which me let out a gasp, followed by a cry.

Never felt this before, I felt my knees getting weak already. No one made feel this way, not even Elijah. Realising I open my eyes and push Harry away. Getting away from his addictive touch.

"No!" I start panicking, "You don't deserve to touch me like that! I am going home now and you will let me know where Elijah is."

He is still standing in front of me, but with more distance. His lips are swollen and more pink than usual. I tried not to look at them, ignored the way the looked so ready, so soft.

His are drained from their previous emotion and he steps back in front of me, closing the distance. His eyebrows are unrelaxed and his intimidating makes me feel small.

"Elijah is gone."

Harry starts tracing my collarbones with his finger and I squeeze my eyes shut. It was all no use, I was utterly and completely his. How much I resist, he always lurks his way back to my beating heart.