20.

My destination was almost in front of me. My book and bed where close and I desperately wanted to be home. To sit back and let it all wash over me.

In ten minutes I would have been there, that's what I told my dear mother at least. But it never were ten minutes, oh what an irony.

At my fast pace, I gasped when two muscular and strong arms wrapped themselves around my walking and warm body. Being alarmed I looked down at them.

My back was met with a hard chest. The two of them colliding rather roughly when the arms pulled me even tighter in their suffocating hold. My eyes growing wide out of pure fear and shock.

Parting my lips, so I could scream, the one behind me knew my plan and covered my mouth with his large hand. Preventing me from screaming so loud, someone might be able to hear it.

I knew it was him. From the way his ringed hand was covering my mouth; the way his skin burned mine when we touched; from the way my heart found its fast pace.

I felt his breathing next to my ears. His minty breath invading me and my space. His rock-hard chest vibrating with every groan and breathe Harry takes behind my body.

Nobody was there to witness and just like every time, Harry picked the right time and location -- with nobody to witness and hear.

"Don't do anything you'll regret, darling. Just focus on me and you'll see." He breathed out.

His touch left my body and I cleared my throat, "Where is Elijah? I know you have something to do with this. Just tell me."

He was already facing me, looking me deep in the eyes after he turned me around with his hands. He observed my face and said nothing, leaving me inpatient and in fear.

"Just tell me Harry! I want to know where he is and I am sure you have something to do with this," I let out, getting angrier and frustrated, "So spit it out! I can't do this anymore, please."

He just shook his head and eyed me seductively. I let out a sigh and with his strong hand around my wrist, he prevented me from escaping.

Suddenly he dragged me with him and I did everything to stop him and resist. He was too strong and before I knew what was happening, he opened his familiar black car.

Moving his head, letting me know I was supposed to get in, he furrowed his eyebrows when I refused. Loud and fuming breaths escaping his well-shaped lips.

"Get in the car, June."
His voice was rasp and suprisingly soothing, but as soothing as it may be,
I will not set foot in his car. Never.

He rolled with his eyes and
grabbed my arm roughly, dragging me towards the seat and pushing me in it. The massive size of his hands against my small back.

"No! Leave me alone! You sick bastard!" I protest, still struggling with keeping myself out of his car,
"Bloody hell! You are fucking crazy!"

I felt all different emotions now, clouding my functioning mind. Tears streaming over my cheeks, making their journey down my face. I let out silent cries and tried to prevent myself from being pushed in the back of his car.