30.

Red lines are being carved on his smooth and delicate skin. They mark his chest, his body. His tanned and beautiful is damaged. But as shocking as the scars look, as beautiful they make him. They are a part of him and they show us the pain he feels.

His now sad eyes are watching me observing the scars, surrounded by all his tattoos. A big detailed butterfly in the center, drawing attention.

We find ourselves still seated on the couch in the living room. Both letting ourselves be vulnerable, seeing eachother in a way no one else has. Hesitating I move my hand towards his upperbody and give him a questioning look. He gives me permission with a nod and his hands gently taking mine.

He moves them towards his chest and I carefully touch the hurting skin. The red spread on his inked skin like venom. With one finger I trace the lines of them and when I accidently touch the newest one - the reddest -, he flinches and his sqeeuze close.

Immediately I pull my hand away and out of his grip to fall in my lap. He lets out a deep breath and his eyes flutter open. Letting me see the green.

"Sorry," I apologise to him.
"Does it hurt much?"

He rakes a hand through his long hair and after folds his hand together in his lap. His eyesbrows are concentrated and he moistens his lips with his tongue, after that lips pursed in a thin line.

"Yes, it does," he begins,
"but I would rather feel this pain every day then the pain I feel when I lose you."

My cheeks are blushing, a sudden heat creeping up my face. I look down and avoid his eyes. His fingers touch my chin and push my face up, our eyes meet again. He looks perfect.

"Don't be shy now," he whispers and smiles adoringly at me.

Both breathing heavily in and out we look at eachother, enjoying the silence we once again find oursselves tangled in. His hands fall to my shoulders, where he moves my hair out of the way. Harry's hands go to the black straps of my bra and holds them between his long fingers. His eyes stare into mine, and this time he is the one giving me a questioning look.

I hesitate, am I ready to make myself even more vulnerable, is it all worth it? My eyes stare at him and I do not realise I cause a silence lingering between us. I hear Harry clearing his throat and I am immediately awoken.

"It is okay if you don't want to darling," he reassures me,
his lips forming a small smile. His eyes tell the truth, their softening look calming in every way possible and before I really know what I am doing, I nod.

Harry's eyes sparkle and they hold a look I can not describe very well. He sits up more straight and his broad shoulders make me feel small. As doing so, a strand of hair falls in front his gorgeous eyes and I find myself tugging it back behind his ear.

My cheeks are heated and flushed. Harry tries to silents his laughs a bit and caresses my cheek before pressing a kiss on the corner of my mouth. His sweet gesture making me blush even more.

Harry releases his hold on my cheek and pushes my face to the left, I inhale loudly when he does. My neck is on full display for his eyes and I whimper loudly when his full and magnifique lips assualt the skin. Small kisses are being given, followed by him licking the skin after.

Harry pushes me back on the couch and moves with me, his body hovering over my small one. Still kissing I feel a moan releasing from the back of my throat, enjoying all he does to satisfy not only me, but also himself.

I arch my back because of the pleasure and love spreading through my body like wildfire, which unknowingly gives him entrance to the opening of my bra. Harry's rough hands slide up my warm back and find their way to the opening. Peppering kisses on my neck and the care he gives it after, my eyes flutter close out of euphoria.

Before really comprehending what's happening, my bra gets looser around my chest and it is when I feel his rough hands sliding the straps off my shoulders, the cool air meets my chest. His treatment on my neck has stopped and I open my eyes to see his fixed on my chest.

My hands fly towards it to cover up anything I feel ashamed about, but he stops me from doing so. "Do not cover up for me. Ever. You're far too exquisite."

I shy away from his stare and feel the cold attacking my body. I suck in a deep breath and try to calm myself down as much as possible. One of his fingers slide in between the valley of my breasts, circling my new-exposed breasts without really touching them. I look down at the man loving me and see him observing the skin of my body displayed in front of him.

From hovering over me, he sits up again. I see his scars again and feel myself getting used to them already. I fight the urge to ask about them and decide to do it later. Sitting up, he pulls me with him. Harry sets me over his lap and I find myself sitting with my chest sitting in front of his face. Me on his lap, creating a difference in height. I lay my hands down in his neck and feel the curls around my hands, Harry looks up at me and his hands wander up and down my back.

"You are so, so beautiful. My little angel," he breaths out. The cold air of it spreading on my chest.

Staring at eachother I find myself getting warmer with the second. Both of our chests naked and rising, we are both the same way visible to one another. His caring hands touch my face and go through my hair. Delicately he moves with one hand towards one of my breasts, his hand cupping it very softly. I gasp out of the new feeling and feel my nipples harden against his touch.

His emerald eyes look up at me,
eyes alarmed and he speaks up, "Tell me if I am going to far," he starts whispering while with one hand still soothing my hair. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You aren't, I am not used to this,"
I whisper back, my breath still irregular because of the things I am feeling, "I am new in this."

His touch leaves my breast and holds my head now gently, closing the distance between our faces. The other hand still on my back to support me. He pecks my lips and after that we just stare into eachother's eyes. We both find ourselves quiet, but breathing at a fast rhythm.

Both our breaths mingling and colliding. I move a bit around and hear him groan. His eyes delicately flutter close and hide the green I love. I feel sympathy when my eyes find their way towards his scars.

My swollen and sensitive lips touch his cheeks and they linger for seconds. Holding myself tightly against his naked but warm upperbody, I in- and exhale deeply. He leans back against the couch and watches me still seated straight on his hips. Green eyes half opened and lips parted, he watches me and touches my breasts, both hands covering one. My eyes close and lips part. I feel his fingers moving around and goosebumps make their way to the surface.

My waves of hair hanging on my back, I feel it moving when I move my head, sliding over my naked back. His relaxed posture laying against the back of the couch, upperbody still unclothed, I break every love, pleasure and care we just witnessed.

"Where do those scars come from, Harry?"

•//////