57.

My feet are hurting. The sun shines brightly at my back and the warmth it spreads on us is being felt. My eyes are almost blinded with the enormous amount of light it gives us.

Tears escape me and they fly over my cheeks, to fall down on the pavement where I am running on. My destination is prison where he is. Some of the tears rest on my warmed and supposedly red cheeks.

The words my mother said are constantly repeating themselves in my head and they don't seem to stop.

Fear of what I am going to see is spreading through my body.
It makes no sense, it does not matter what kind of fear, we all have it somewhere hidden in our body and at times when we nor need it, nor want it, it arrives and crashes down on us.
It can destroy you.

But it is also something that keeps us people alive, it is the only reason we are alive. It feeds of us and we feed of it.

As the wind blows through my hair and the things I am surrounded by dissappear, I run as fast as I can.

'He has gone mental, June. He is breaking and the police let him be. He will be gone before you know it.'

And everytime they echo through my skull, I breathe even harder to carry myself even faster.

People stare at me and their eyes follow me until I leave the crowded street. Their faces turn into a scowl and I ignore them all.

My only goal is him.

My body feels completely drained and energy is nowhere to find, but nothing can keep me away from him, not even myself. When the busy centre is over and the calm parts of town are appearing, I know I am almost there.

When it slowly comes into view I let out a cry and the flowing tears are streaming even harder, making their journey over my face.

I run to the entrance of the enormous black building and immediately chills run over my body. The building is as scary as the reason where it is for.

The heavy doors are already opened and the woman behind the information desk stares at me with wide eyes. Her long, blonde hair in a ponytail making her look even more stern. The blue of her eyes rake down my tired and sweaty body.

"Where can I help you with?"
Her voice reaches my ears and I flinch a bit, because of the obnoxious sound of it.

"Harry," my breathing stops me there for a moment, before I continue my rushed words.
"I..I am here for Harry Styles."

She squints her eyes and her long lashes close a moment before they open again,
"I am afraid I can not help you."

I slam my fist down at the wooden desk and she flinches, now it is her.
Her eyes grow wide and she wets her lips, covered in an ugly red color.

"I am afraid you need to leave, miss."
I shake my head and run away from her, down the hallway on my right. There must be someone here that can help me.

I hear someone coming after me and I start to make more of a scene, until a police officer walks towards me and his eyes find mine.

I recognise the cruel monster and my feet carry me to his frame.

"Sir!" I pant,
catching his attention.
His eyebrows furrow and I wave with my hands for him to stop walking.
He does.