36.

The way we changed, the way Harry changed. Our the atmosphere around us changed, along with the thoughts in my head and the feelings in my chest. The way everything changed.

I have seen hin a couple times now, his real self. Harry. But never did I see the one he showed me nearly an hour ago, the one I never want to see again.

He had me captive. Harry had me lovingly in his arms, where he wants me to be forever. He was in my heart, I was in his. I was where I wanted to be. Although, I am afraid he lost me. With no way of getting me back.

My reflection in the mirrow stares back at me and all I can see are fingerprints, marking the skin of my throat. My teary eyes, red and puffy stare at them and I look like a complete different person -- a lost one.

The scene keeps playing over and over in my head. All threathening for my and making tears fall from my eyes, trailing down my face. I blink and wince when I hear a loud scream, followed by a crashing sound.

Harry dissapeared into his room and ever since I listened. The screams, paining and piercing through my heart. Sounds of furniture colliding with the walls of the lonesome house.

A hickey and fingerprints, show me his personalities, his feelings and emotions. Letting me know something is wrong, terribly wrong.

I shriek when a piercing scream is being heard and I know he lost all control, but I am nowhere near him and I won't be. For the sake of my own.

I walk out of the room and make my way to the kitchen. I sigh every now and then and flinch when my skin hurts and the fingerprints are burning. I wrap a towel around the cold package I pulled out from the freezer and hold it against my bruised neck. Satisfied with the soothing cold against my burning skin, I sit down on a chair and stare at the clock.

Counting the seconds away, I notice his destroying stops when ten minutes have passed. Afterwards, it's completely soundless in the house.

The only thing I hear is my own regular breathing. The package against my skin is warming up and I put everything back.

My feet carry me into the hallway and I hesitate when standing in front of the stairs. I inhale deeply and set one down on the first step. Finally I make my way up, still tangled in an atmosphere of complete silence. It almost feels peacefully, but I know better than that.

Trying to make not too much noise, I enter my room and close the door behind me. Asking what to do next, I sit down on the bed.

I know I have to see him again, but am afraid of what I will see. I take the silk sheets in my hands and observe the way they slide smoothly over my skin and between my fingers.

It is then, I hear an awful loud and piercing scream, followed by a cry, I immediately get up. I am scared of him and what I will witness, but even more scared of what he might do to himself. Because as he once said, he is his own enemy and that one has been awoken today.

I rush over to his room and almost fall over my own feet. All doors are closed and my eyes fall on the one of his room. The thing won't open and discover he locked it again, keeping me out.

"Harry?" I try to get his attention,
"Please open the door for me."

No single movement or sound interrupting the silence that follows.
I lean with my head against the door and try to come up with a plan. I hear him shuffling behind the door but not enough so I know what he is doing.