32.

His silent cries and sad mumbling deliver me such immense pain in my beating heart. The way Harry is seated in front of me, his mind making him go insane. His breakdown has arrived. He fists his brown, delicate curls and pulls at them, all while shouting nonsense. His eyes are squeezed close and lips forming such a sad line.

"I am a nobody," He whispers softly to himself. His eyes located on the ground and his shoulders hang.

I stand up from my chair and run towards his exhausted body. My heart can not take it anymore and I need to show him my care. He needs to be stopped, before it all goes worse. Before he is totally gone. My body collides with his -- made tiny, so he can hide himself from everything.

I take his hands in mine and try to make him let go of his hair, freeing it and taking his rough hands in mine. His breaths are heavy and his chest moves up and down. My cheeks are wet from tears, tears for him. I fold my arms around him and lay my head in the crook of his warm neck, inhaling his precious scent. I swallow and wet my lips.

"I am here, Harry," I whisper against the skin beneath his hair, trying to silence him and I notice I am succeeding. His body gets relaxed ever so slowly, but still noticable. His arms are now around me and he hugs me back so powerfull, so helpless. It all shows me how much he needs me.

Goosebumps rise on the surface of my skin, realising all. Tangled in a strong hug, we both do not let go. Breathing against eachother and feeling eachother's heartbeats, we find ourselves at peace. I shut my eyes, enjoying all feels inside of me and adoring the feeling of his body so close against me.

Harry's breathing I now regular. His chest going up and down at a regular pace. I sigh heavingly. "You are okay, Harry. I am here. Don't worry."

I close my eyes and let the silence continue, both of us being satisfied with it. He is getting peaceful again and finds his rest in my comforting approach. A lot of things are going around in my head, all trying to make my question things but I brush it off and decide to keep quiet. I move myself out of his arms very carefully and look at him, observing and scanning his facial expression.

With eyebrows furrowed and eyes red from all crying and going mental, he makes my sympathy ten times more present. His green diamonds stare at me, but I see they are not really looking. They are lost in sadness and pain.

I take his hands in my own and the difference of them makes us, us again. Harry and June. June and Harry. I look down at his seated posture and stare at him. As an answer on our reconnected bodies, my touch on his skin again, he looks back at me. I smile at him, comforting and adoringly and it grows when he returns a small one. But still enough to make my heart go faster.

"Are you okay?"

He shakes his head and long strands of hair which are now free out of his strong pulling grip, move along with the shaking of his head. "That's not important." He sighs.

"I hate the fact you had to see me like that. You had to see me."

His answer makes me flinch, his worries for me but himself making me worry too, for him. "That is who you are Harry. Nobody is perfect,-"

"You are." Harry interrupts me with his eyes looking lovingly at me.

I shake my head and squeeze his hands, while he now caresses the skin of mine. "I am not. Nobody is and I don't care about the things you are dealing with. I really don't. I want to help you."