Chapter 1

HI guys! Just a fair warning!

This book has A lot of Grammer mistakes, and the first few chapters isn't well written but further into the book it gets much better, as soon as I finished the book I'm going to correct all the mistakes and my Grammer.

Song up top is the book's theme song.

Hope you enjoy

Lots of love

Niena

Ever since i could remember i have been running my whole life. I have lost my mom dad and my brother.

We were having a picnic out by the lake me and my family. My dad use to say al the time how he is tired of being at the pack house so we would go out every weekend to spend the day at the lake. It was my best memories.

We went back to the pack house to find everyone burned alive. My friends and our Alpha were dead. Ever since we looked for a new place to call home but as time passed we got attacked by rogues and killed my mom and dad. They took my brother. I went to hide in a tree and it was my biggest regret i wanted to help them but i didn't know how. I was only 16. I am 19 now.

As i crossed a pack land i do not dare step on their land. I may have a big reason for being a rogue but other packs don't show mercy. I stopped by a tree trunk so i could catch my breath i have to say this pack is pretty big. It dwells with flowers everywhere and the buildings are unique.

I might not be in the territory but i can still see it.. I miss my home i mis my parents but i came to learn to live by myself alone in the wild. Rogues don't really do much if they see me. I think its because i am a rogue. I just wish i could belong again..

I picked up my bag that i found in the woods so i use it for water and food. As i was throwing the bag over my shoulder i almost screamed as a man stood only a few feet from me watching me. Should i run or just face the consequence for me being close.

Al that i could hear was my heart beating inside my chest. But my thoughts soon where broken as soon as he stepped 2 feet closer. But i match them backwards.

"Why are you watching the pack rogue?" He sized me waiting for me to make a move well no turning back as i thought i am a rogue in their eyes.

"I-i am sorry i didn't mean to look or anything i was just passing through" i shuttered i hope he doesn't hear or see the fear that is breaking through my own skin. He stands still and looks to his right thats when i could really look at him. Tan skin green eyes maybe 6.5 feet tall and perfect jaw he was build to kill no doubt.

"What is your name?" He asked yet sternly i can sense the power that rolls off of him but he is no Alpha Maybe a beta or a third in command.

I don't tell him my name since when does packs sparks a convocation up with a rogue but then he speaks again "I SAID WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!" He almost screamed this time i could not help and flince.

"Uh. Its Faith" is my only reply as he just nodded and walked closer to me.

"Why don't you smell so much of a rogue i can barley smell the sent?" He asked. Ok well this is weird i barley smell like a rogue.

"I don't know" i all i could say i don't even know the answer to that one myself and then he asked me a question i never been asked before.

"Have you had sex with a rogue?" My eyes widen by this. What does the smell have to do with having sex?"

"NNOOOO i haven't why?" I don't want to push my luck but i would like to know more answers though. He looks in thought before his head snaps back to me

"How did you become a rogue?" He asked sternly but i ain't gonna tell the whole story but what warries me more is why does he want to know much about a rogue?

"Well. When i was 16 my pack got killed and burned. And that forced my mom dad and brother and i to run " i took another breath as my gaze travels to the floor. "In a few months time rogues killed my mom and dad and dranged my brother away and ever since i have been out here and i am 19 now" i finish as i inhaled a stangled breath and looked back up to him. I dont hope he push it.

"Well that explains everything" as he looked down on the round. What does he mean that explain everything.

"Sorry but what do you mean?" I ask

"Wellll you were forced to be a rogue it wasn't out of choice. That is why the rogue sent is so faded on you because your aren't a true rogue. Uh. You are a Drifter" he finishes... First of all i don't have a idea what that means but sounds better then a rogue.

"You should be carefull around territories. If my Alpha had found you himself. Well lets just say he won't think twice to imprison you. I think you should go Faith." And with that he turned around and walked away before i could give a responds.

---------

It's been about 3 hours since my in counter with him. And it stil plays in my head that he sayed i am a drifter. I still don't know what that is but i would like to find out though.

My thoughts were cut of by the sound of paws i freeze dead in my tracks as i stood and listen. And there i see it 3 rogues looking straight at me from a distance. Rogues are mostly in their wolve form. But i find it unpleasant. One of them started to approach me showing their stained sharp teeth. At this moment i connot breath due to the fear vibrating through me. Until both of them shifted that i had to drag my eyes away from their naked form infront of me.

"Well well well what do we have here?" He suddenly said while approaching me. I almost vommit of the smell that he has. Its poisonous for the air to breath aswell.

"What do you want?" I asked sternly but can also hear the trembling of my own voice as he just looks at me with that pitch black eyes. Has no soul in them.

"Mmm, well i would like you very much" his voice as deep as the darkest and deepest sea.

My only choice was to run but that didn't get me far as i felt a very large and cold hand on my upper arm. And the only thing i could hear is his voice. "Awwh now don't be like that, we are going to have some fun" i screamed as loud as i can for someone to come and save me but i knew that it's not going to happen.

Before i could do anything i felt the same hands go around my neck. One thing is for sure. He is suffocating me. My heart pounded harder and faster every second until i fell into the darkness. Is this my death or something wors.

Well if you have any questions or anything plz feel free to comment. And if you like you can send Banners. Would appreciate it.

Send banners through email or Instagram and feel free to ask.

Email ; chansevanstaden@gmail.com

Instagram : NienaFianshi