chapter 3

(The guy that helped Faith his name is Zack)

Zack's pov.

I awoken from my slumber as i groan. THE Alpha just mind linked us that our territory has been crossed.

I got up and grabbed a pants and a t-shirt old cloths for in case we have to shift.

Walking out of the packhouse and letting the midnight air touch my skin that sends shivers down my spine. Few other men of our pack joined me as we walked to the woods to our pack lines. Our steps yet past but silent.

We walked for a few minutes until we heard the rogue walking but stood stil as soon as we got closer. But i stopped as soon as i saw who it was. My men also stopped as they looked at me from the side

Faith but she looks terrible. Her body is thin her skin is white as snow hr has almost black bags under her eyes. She clearly had a rough time.

As we came close her eyes begin to droop and she fell to her knees and that's when i knew she isn't ok. She fell to her side as me and the men came to her side.

"Oh my gosh Faith what happend? Daniel call doctor Matthews to get a room ready NOW!" I yelled at him and he just nodded and ran.

I took my arms around her legs and back picking her up in my arms but she is soo weak and light that i am afraid to hurt her. Before she passed out she murmurs words so soft but so painful "please don't hurt me" and with that she passed out.

I carried her to the pack hospital doc is already waiting outside with nurses. "What happened who is she?" He asked as they rolled her into the hospital.

"Her name is Faith the Alpha mind linked us there was a tresspasser and we went to go and look but i know her. She is harmless" i said as i followed doc back into the hospital room where Faith was lying on a bed. Now that she is in the light i can truly see how bad she really is.

Her lips are cracked and so dry that the desert won't even compare. Her skin is so bruised and broken. Cuts everywhere. What happend to her?

Doc talked with the nurses and the doors flew open and a very disturbed and pissed Alpha walks in. This is not gonna go well at all.

"What is the meaning of this? Since when do we aid a tresspaser that is a rogue?!" He boomed throughout us one thing is for sure he is pissed.

"Alpha i ask apologies but i saw her before she is now threat i promise" i pleeded but to confince him is another thing.

"Zack i better hope you know what you are doing" Alpha John muttered and with that he leaves the room.

Doc ordered a IV as the nurses helped him. The syringe went through her skin and i can't help and cringe. Her skin is already so damaged i don't think it can handle anymore. Doctor Matthew's did some test and when to the reavel room and i truly see she is very beautiful despite her low nourishment. Her long dark hair and full lips. Her body is toned to perfection who ever her mate may be have to be greatful of her.

"This cannot be" doc said as he walks back to her and looked her over again.

"What is wrong?" I question as he snaps his head to me.

"Her system is vol of poison especially of the RedLocks plant. It's very rare but very deadly. It causes you to lose your mind and see things that aren't there" he basically whispered. "But the amount that she has in her body its a blessing she isn't dead" he added but more serious. I only nodded and dragged my eyes back to her.

"She's very strong then" i said as he just smiled at me.

"Can you cure it or get it out of her system?" I asked as he just went into thought.

"I can but it wil take awhile until its fully out of her system though" he mutters as he injected white stuf into her IV. "We only give her time now. Go rest tomorrow she will look better i wil keep an eye on her." He tells me as he walls to his office. I took one last look at her and walked away.

This was a long night indeed. I only warry what tomorrow holds in for me. As i climb back into my bed i take awhile before i finally fell asleep.

--------------

I awoken by the laughing of children. This happens every morning. I geuss they are our morning chickens. I got out of bed as some one knocked at my door.

"Who is it?" I ask but my voice is stil full of sleep. "Zack its me" they replied and that voice only belongs to one person the Alpha himself.

"Yes Alpha" and with that he came in and took a seat right next to me. He usually does this if he is lost.

"Why did you help her Zack?" He ask his voice carries power of such as only a Alpha.

"To be honest a few months ago i was walking by the territory lines and there she was a few feet away from the lines. She was alone and in thought so i didn't want to attack her for no reason. So i went to her and she was afraid. But there is another thing. She faintly smelled of a rogue and then i asked her how she became one and she told me. Her families pack got attack and they were left to servive on their own. She was only 16 then and a little while later her parents and brother went under attack and ever since she is alone and she is 19 now. She's not a rogue she is a drifter Alpha." I ended half out of breath. He just stared at me for a moment before his mouth started to move.

"Yeah that makes sense but i stil don't trust her. If she causes any trouble she is going to be handled by me. Understood?" He demanded me to understood this i only nodded. He soon left.

------------------

Walking to the packs hospital was quiet. As i enter the hospital i was shortly greeted by doc.

"She is awake and looks much better much she ain't talking she is afraid. Just be carefull." He pleeded as i only just nodded and went straight to the room she was currently lying in.

As i enter the room, there she was lying stil and watching straight ahead of her. I took small steps not to frighten her and her eyes shot to me and i froze. She may not be my mate but her eyes can make any man inlove with her. Almost like a white but it's blue.

She seemed to relaxed when she saw it was me and i took another few steps until i was just right next to her by the bed.

"Thank you" she whispered but her voice is so broken down it sounds like she was screaming for hours.

"It's not a problem. But what happened to you Faith. Who did al these things to you?" I asked her softly as her eyes shut.

"After we have met the first time i was captured by a group of rogues. They.. T-they wanted me to be their sex slave" she pleeded as slow tears went down her face "but i denied and then they told me they are going to bring me to my insanity. And ever since they injected me with this weird red stuff. I have the most horrifying visions. I dont know what is real anymore" she ended full on crying.

"Heeey hey calm down its all over now. We are taking care of you now. And you are already healing perfectly." I whispered as to comfort her. She only smile and then her face turned to a warried expression.

"Listen you have to get your men ready. I heard them talk. They want to attack your pack the end of the week. That is the reason i came here in the first place" her voice filled with stress and worry.

"Are you sure they are talking about this pack?" I asked as she only nodded "the Infinity Pack" she added.

I have to warn everyone. Start training and get ready. If she is indeed right then there are going to be a war. But why now?

Well he likes her definitely.

Let me know in the comments what you think and dont hold back