Chapter 19

Hi!!

So firstly I wanted to thank you for the amazing support and I am starting a new book soon.

Also about werewolves but this one.....

Is a bit different

It's about a girl who completely lived in a Normal human world she didn't even know werewolves existed.

If I publish it soon you can read it for yourself.

Please if you have any covers/banners send them to my email I would really appreciate it

Chansevanstaden@gmail.com

______________________

Faith's pov

My mind keeps drifting to Alan. He doesn't want to tell me why he can't have a mate he just simply walked out of the house without a word. James told me I should leave him let he can catch a breath so I did I didn't push Alan.

And right now I'm standing in a blue dress with sandals on, James still wants to dance. Here are some wolves walking around some are dancing and some are just chattering up with each other.

Me I'm standing around and feeling like a lost puppy.

"There she is!" spinning around I were pushed into a hard chest of a very lovable Michael, returning the hug he finally let me go smiling down at me. His eyes are glittering.

"You know... I was only gone for a day or so not years" I muttered narrowing my eyes at him. He scoffed and took a step back.

"correction, you were gone for 3 years Faith soo.... I'm just.. Making sure I give you enough gummy hugs" he laughed at the last part so did I.

"yeah yeah what every you say grandpa. Where's Zack and his family?" I questioned looking around maybe to spot them but nothing.

"give them a moment they are talking to Alan" he rubbed the back of his head, I really hope his ok.

"what's the matter with Him? I mean he was all happy and chapped and the next moment he's down?" it's true, the little while me knowing Alan his a real cheerleader trying to make a good thing out of a bad situation.

"unfortunately it's not my place to say Faith. It's no one's place. If you want to know what's wrong Alan has to tell you himself, but.. Don't pressure him" he begged. I nodded as soon as the time is right I Wil ask him but not now.

"OK let's get something to drink before it's all gone shall we?" he smirked down at me, I nodded with a wide smile on my lips. I'm glad he's at least here so Its not that awkward standing around on my own. Walking to the table where drinks was I scanned everything through. Great everything is alcohol.

"Michael I never drank alcohol before" I spoke the truth. His eyes widen of shock and amusement is could only slap that off.

"mmmm well get starting then. Be warned drink responsible" he mocked I have heard if you have to much it makes you drunk but never tried it before. I scanned through the rows of alcohol my eyes landing on a brown bottle. Picking it up its says Captian Morgan and cola. With the man standing and his foot resting on a something he's a pirate.

"Good choice" he cheered next to me. I deadpaned him. I don't even know how does it taste like.

Taking the lid of I take a slip. The coke can be tasted but the other taste over takes it. It's a strong chemical taste but not too bad.

"aaaand?" he draws out the word. Taking another sip I turn to him.

"it's... Weird honestly but I can use to this. Another 50 and I should be good" I mocked but it didn't go unnoticed by Zack who crept up behind me.