Chapter 14

Wow guys thank you for almost 400 reads.  This is amazing!!

Zack's pov

"what is your meaning here?" bellowed Alpha John his also irritated like the rest of us. We haven't had a rogue problem in years and now this.  I thank the Moon Goddess for bringing us Faith, without her we would be dead.

The head leader of the group face screws up as he just let out a careless laugh. "I have to say I didn't expect my old friend to be so against me? It kinda hurts my feelings" he blurted out,  wait a minute they were friends!? Alpha John never talked about anything he always keeps things to himself.

"you are nothing to me anymore, you decided that day when you walked out on your own family.  You are pathetic! " sneers John back,  his vivid of anger Faith tense up as I wrap my arms around her, her wolf is silent and its bothering me.

"Mmmm...  Yeah I may have walked out John but..  I regained myself I have an army now, and to be honest I would like your head" he says as he turned around to look at his army of rogues.  A devilish smile playing on his face.

"retreat now or you will suffer the consequences Jack, it's up to you choice wisely" John tried to reason but the so Called Jack has another thing up his sleeve as he just grins at him. But then he turned his eyes to my mate, it's making my blood boil his the reason why she almost died,  Michael next to me is shaking of anger he wants a peace of this Rogue for doing this to her.

"I have to give it to you. You out started me.  But not again" he whispered and his eyes zoomed in on her mark soon enough

"ah.  You found your mate, we'll if I'm done with you, you will be begging for me to go further " he muttered.  My grip on Faith's hand tightens as she draw circles on my hand to sooth me but I'm beyond angry.

"I challenge you to a fight, if I win you leave and never return.  If you win...  I will go with you as long as you don't harm this pack" this time it's Faith's voice that spoke up. My heart crumbled. She can't do this!

"NO!!" me and Michael yelled at the same time,  she turned her head to me showing sadness and pleads me to understand but I can't I just got her I won't let she go through with this.

"challenge accepted"  he says while showing his nasty teeth my world is ending. No this can't be happening. JOHN came up walking with confusion plastered on his face.

"faith you can't win him, his too strong please don't " he pleads as she only shokes her head.

" Alpha John if I don't there will be lives lost and I won't allow it, I am the reason for this and I am going to end it " she gentle whispered as she lays a hand on his shoulder.

" take care of my Zack " was her last words before she walked off. Michael is breathing heavily he is speechless. 

Jack meets her in the middle with a sickening smile.  He is enjoying this torment and pain he is causing me,  I will rib his fucking head of if he dares to take her.

"this will be fun,  don't worry I will go easy on you" he mocks as he just watches her.  She turned to give me a final glance and then she mind linked me 'I love you'  and it was gone again. My heart is broken I am so scared to lose her.

"ready? " she questions as he only nodes toward her. I want to close my eyes and just hide I can't bare to look if he shreds her to peaces

They shifted circling each other trying to make a move first,  faith's wolf is strong but how strong against a full grown animal wolf. 

Jack jumped first extending his canines into her next causing her to tumble backwards. Everyone watches in shock of the pure white wolf a the pitch black wolf fight for the winning.  Michael ribs his eyes away from the scene as they tossed and turned bitting each other,  Faith bit into his back leg causing him to howl from the pain. Faith's wolf is no longer white.  It's blood stained red.  My wolf wants to get out so badly just to protect what's ours. But I can't she made it clear this is what she wants to do.  For the pack and me,  for their safety and soon they realized that she isn't a threat.  Some of the members gets more restless.