Chapter 34

Wow guys almost at 8k reads! It's stunning! Thank you all for the support and votes it means a lot to me.

I THINK THIS IS A AWESOME THEME SONG FOR THIS BOOK? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

With that said... Here's your chapter.

Faith's pov.

Morning came slow for me, the pain fainted a bit but not a lot, my body can't heal properly without my wolf. It gave me time to think of all the things I have been through, all the pain and suffering.. For what? Did the moon Goddess have something else in mind for me or is it just my fate playing its role, and I meant to servive this? Or am I meant to die a agonizing death?

The slashes has stopped bleeding now, pulling my gaze to it I truly see how bad it looks, my flesh piles out of the cuts, some deep and others just a deep scratch. It's still very, very painful even looking at it, all this cuts, specially the deep once will leave thick and ugly scars. That's if I live through this.

The sun slowly shows its amazing light over the horizon, illuminating the dungeon with its light. My wrists feels raw of the chains as I dangle in them, every move I make it only worsen the pain of the cuts and my wrists, so I try and stay as still as I possibly can.

My attention snapped to the end of the room as the door flings open and the same man enters that slashed me, a young man struggling in his grip, kicking and punching but he punched into Stelle as he didn't even flinch as the young one forced impact on to him.

He keeps on dragging the guys till he reached a cell the closest to me, unlocking in and throwing the guy into the cell like a rag. My heart tugged for him as he pleads and begged for mercy but none was given.

"I have done nothing wrong, please I beg of you" he tried to reason but it fell of deaf ears. Before he walked out of the room he gave me a glance as he just smirked at my injuries that he has inflicted on me, he gets his pleasure out of it to know he has been successful.

A few minutes has passed as the young man kept whimpering to himself, I don't even think he has noticed me in the room as he was dragged into the dungeon. Taking a brave move I spoke.

"Are you alright?" I ask, my throat extremely try and sore of last night's yelling. He spun himself around, looking for the source of the voice, he soon found it as he zoned in on me, his gaze dropped to my slashes and swollows hard.

"Y-yes, but I can't say the same to you" I mentally smiled at this, he's about my age or a year older is possible. He has that peace In his eyes, ocean blue with muddy blonde hair, his build but still at young age to be as big as a mountain.

"I'll manage, so what got you here?" I asked, it felt good to be talking to someone who isn't a mass murderer or even worse, a mad man.

"I accidentally trespassed this territory, I didn't even know there was one" he informs me "you?"

"well" I didn't know where to start of, so many things to say "I'm an old toy of him, it's not the first time I'm in his hands. And this isn't a territory...." he looks at me as he awaits "It's torture grounds"

"Who is the leader?" he ask with a shaky breath, my information has shook him to his core and its true, this is torture grounds, a sick torture ground.

"His name is Jack, his the leader" I didn't need to say much more to him.

"I'm Titan" he politely announced, shuffling to get a better sitting position so that he fully faces me.

Titan was not a common name but also not uncommon, it's rarely that you hear that name, it brought me back to the memories of Beverly, Jace, Jason, Maddy, Xander and.. Victor, I missed him so much, I missed all of them. I didn't even notice a tear has drifted down my cheek, I'm getting weak, and fast.

"ah.. I'm Faith" I return, my voice shaky as the tears threatened to fall, but I didn't let them, I wasn't going to show every one I was weak, but I was.

"Zack's old mate?" he ask cautiously, my head snapped to him by his response, how did he know?

"yes??" I ask out of desperate.

"The Infinity pack was my old pack... Word travels fast, I'm sorry about you two" he seems true to his word, he has that comfort aura around him. Makes me wonder why he went rogue so I asked.

"The Alpha didn't need me there, I was an omega, a low life, so I had a choice, I had the choice of going rogue or.... Being killed" that was pure shock to me, I never thought they would be like that, it broke me to shreds even more, he chose to be in the wild in danger 24/7 as then to be killed by people who didn't think he was worth anything. That's where they are wrong, everyone is worth something, something special.

"They are fools Titan, you deserve better, you are better" I encourage him. He sends me a pearly white smile that can smelt anyone's heart.

"We need to get out of here" he suddenly muttered, he layed his head against the bars as he stares up at my hanging form.

"No shit, any ideas?" I ask sarcastically and it caused him to laugh at me, I tried to laugh but stopped as soon as the pain in my stomach surfaced, the slashes causing an agonizing pain. Crunching and groaning I closed my eyes.

"Are you OK Faith?" he ask concerning, I gave him a nod as I wait for the pain to lessen a bit.

"I can't even more proberly, let a lot escape this hell hole" I muttered, more to myself but he heard me.

"I'll carry you" when those words left his lips I struggled to stop my laugh, I may have pain and I may be alone but it felt nice to have someone to talk to, I wasn't alone, I will help him escape with me.

"Ha! Good one! I didn't know you were a comedian" I mocked.

"no, I see myself as a go getter" he gives me a naughty smirk. He has amazing humor in him, girls have to be falling head over heals for him but instead his in this place, captured with me.

"I have a pee" he pops out. My eyes widen by his words as he gets to his feet and unzipping his pants, I shut my eyes as hard as I can.

"Have some respect!" I yelled at him out of shock, he chuckles as I can hear the streaming, rolling my head to the side to shield myself.

"come one, it's only a penis, you must have seen one before" he mocks my ego, I feel atterly exposed to him, he can strip right in front of me and there isn't a way to escape it, the only way to get away is to close my eyes and that won't be able to be closed forever.

"Yeah! But I don't want to see every man's penis, thank you very mu-" I was cut off by the door swinging open again, and in walks the man who brought Titan to the cells, my gaze drops to the wip in his hands as he walks straight to me.

Titan gives me a glance of complete horror, he knows what is to happen to me. Sending him a assuring smile as to tell him it's OK, he doesn't seem confinced. My heart drops for everyone who suffered the wrath of Jack.

The man stands right in front of me now, he let's the wip falls to his side as he gets himself ready for my pain and suffering.

"Leave her alone!" Titan makes a brave attempt to stop him but he fails as the first slash hits me, straight in a stomach where another slash already existed, only deepening the slash, it's bleeds all over again as the striking pain hits me.

Another in my chest as blood soaked my body again, I gave up on screaming so I let the wips do its work.

Another

My body became a trembling wreck as it tries to fight the pain, stealing a glance at Titan, his eyes are cover by his hands as he rocks himself back and forth.

Another

But this time, right across my throat, blood spilled out as it cover the brown flood completely in dark red liquid, my head got dizzy, it spins as I try to scream, I'm losing consciousness fast, the pain and blood loss is too much. I could hear muffled screams as I slowly pass out, before I was completely out I heard the little few words that Titan screams at the man.

"WHAT HAVE DO DONE TO HER!?"

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, AND WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Lots of love

Niena