chapter 4

Hii guys!.

If you enjoy the story sofar i am truly happy.

I am NOT a professional writer so i am sorry if you don't like it. I truly am trying my best.

If you want to send any Covers feel free to send them

My email is open

Email- Chansevanstaden@gmail.com

Instagram: NienaFianshi.

-----------------

Faith's pov.

After we talked i went back to sleep. Luckily i didn't have any visions yet and i am happy for that.

I came to learn his name is Zack he is the third in Command. Their beta is on training and won't be back till the end of the week.

I haven't met the Alpha yet but i am afraid he might just kick me out. Zack insured me that the Alpha does understand my position but he wil keep an eye on me.

I am feeling better now but i suffer from headaches now. They told me its of the poisoning that is working out.

I heard the door open as i see Doctor Matthew's walks in toward me. He always have a bright smile even if I'm not from here. I got comfortable to talk to him now.

"Evening Faith. How do you feel this evening?" He prompts as he looks at the clipboard.

"I feel better thank you Doctor. I just have a headache Still" i told him as he just nodded "ok well i can give you some pain medicine for the headache but remember its the side effects of your body getting rid of the poison" he said as he worked with the IV i only could nod.

"Yet again thank you doctor for the kindless you are showing me" i whisper as he only smiled and walked out the room again.

Here i am lying in bed. For the first time in months i feel a little but free. The nurses don't really talk to me they still think i am a threat though but i don't blame them. I don't know what is going to happen in my future only time can tell.

------------

"Faith?" I heard as my eyes slowly opened from my slumber and i am met with a wall of a man.

"Wake up Faith we need to talk" he said again. And then i realized. This is the Alpha. I sat up as fast as i could. He reached up and switched on my bed light. And only then i noticed it was night time. He casually grabbed a chair and sat that by the bed just staring at me. It started to make me uncomfortable.

"Alpha" i said as i swallowed hard. Why would the Alpha come late at night to wake me when no one is around.

"Why are you here Faith?" He just deadpanned me as he looked me straight in the eye.

"I am sorry. I mean no trouble. I just want to help" i pleeded as he just kept staring and then he opened his mouth to talk.

"I figured that much but that is not what i mean Faith" he said as he crossed his legs over each other the stare in his eyes mean only business and nothing else. "Wht are you a rogue, or other words a drifter?" He added as his stare only became darker.

"I-i was 16 at the time when it all happend" i muttered as i full my gaze to my hands. "My dad was a beta and my mom and brother and me use to go to the lake every weekend. And on that day when we went back to the pack. The houses and everything was on fire. There was no survivors we had checked for 2 days but we found none everyone was dead. Soo me and my family searched for a new home but a few days after rogues attacked my parents and killed then. My brother got dragged away.. And ever since i have been on my own. Serviving on my own." I ended out of breath but i could feel the tears picking at my eyes.