Chapter 21

Faith's pov.

Four months later

It's been four months since I have been here, four months of training, mentally and physically.

Watching as the sweat drip off the tip of my nose, my breathing is hard. I have been fighting Xander for almost two hours now, testing my patience and my control, I would be lying if I said I don't want to hurt him but I push that thought away.

"OK fine break time" Xander announced, with relieve I bobbed my head backwards. Falling to the ground, I am utterly exhausted.

"You are progressing I can give that to you" Beverly smiles as she came around the tree line. Walking to my side I don't utter a word.

"you say that everytime Beverly, when will I be able to go home? For crying out loud I'm already pregnant four months" I pinned. A small bump did already show on my stomach, with these twins I'm gonna be bigger then a cow.

"I know your pregnant Faith, I know it very well" she said, sitting next to the grass with me I hold eye contact with her.

"I also know it's a boy and a girl" she blurts out, my eyes widen by this, how can she possibly know, it's even to early for me to know.

"how? How can you possibly know!" I ask out of purr irritation, she scoffed at me like it's obvious thing to know.

"faith.... I never told you this but I also have a power gifted by the Moon Goddess, mine.. Well I can see into someone's future, and I saw yours thats why I have came to you, so that you can learn how to control it, use it wisely" she states calmly. She saw my own future and my pups, I'd rather have the gift she has then have this curse.

"you know, you have two paths chosen for you. One, you chose the right path and be their savior or. Two, be their nightmare and someone they don't want you to be. That is why I am here Faith to show you the right path" she exhaled staring blankly in front of her, my heart plumbed at this, be someone else and their nightmare? That doesn't sound like me at all.

"You got it all wrong Beverly, I would never hurt someone" I argued.

"are you sure of that dear? What about that boy.. Alan, what would have happened to him if I didn't show up? What would have become of him?" she says flatly and her words carry so much truth, I don't know what would have happened to him if she didn't show up.

" what would have happened? You tell me? " she inquires, at first I was speechless but I'd rather be honest then lie.

"I would have killed him out of pure emotions" I spoke the truth. My head hang low, shame, sorrow, regret and pain overcomes me.

"and that... Would have been your downfall, Alan would have been your first victim and then the emotions would have flown like a river, your anger and spite would have gotten the best of you" she ends turning to look at me, I could see the truth behind her words but I still can't fantom it for myself.

"thank for helping me" I muttered, she smiles lightly at me as she rises from the ground. Staring at her hand I gladly took it as she helps me to my feet.

"yeah yeah. You have one final test but it would be done tomorrow, now you rest." she proclaim, from all this training my body got more toned and my legs more muscle.

"what is the final test?" I ask as we made our way to the tents, the branches scratching my legs as we walked irritated me.

"that my dear you will just have to wait and see" she smirked at me, great another thing that I have to be worried about.

"awesome" I said sarcastically, she laughed at my attitude, but I shook it off.

The sun soon set now its completely dark. Jace has started a fire like he does every night, this is my best time of the day, when the sun is down and the flames in lighting the place, it brings peace to my soul.