Chapter 25

Faith's pov

I regretted it for snapping Mara's arm, but no one Wil ever disrespect me again. I still have feelings for Zack, but it's fading. I do understand what he went through with Mara and I forgive him for that, but it won't change the pain and suffering he had me go through, I lost my pups because of it.

After John ordered a pack member to take Mara to the hospital, he ordered me to meet him in his office, Zack hasn't said a word after what has happened. I'm not the sweet caring person anymore, I am filled with anger, hatred and mostly hurt.

Beverly has learned me so much about my powers that I have, I started out by only feeling wolves emotions, but now. I'm at a whole new level.

Controlling your body movements even your actions, i no longer see it as a curse but I see it as a opportunity, to help those in need and save us from the evil hands of the man that's name goes by as Jack.

Sitting in Alpha John's office, I wait patiently for him to arrive, observing my surroundings, I never took a real look at it. He has a major book collection of all kind of sorts, his desk is a shinny wood that shine bright under the light of the sun. On each corner of the windows are beautifully growing plants. In the corner of the room there is a maroon lazy chair, tempting me to come and feel its comfort. I haven't sat on anything soft in such a long time, every time it's a log or a rock, that was my chair for months. Givi up in defeat my lift myself up from the chair, stroding towards the lazy Chair.

When my butt made contact with the softness of the chair I mentally almost moaned of the satisfaction this chair is giving me, closing my eyes and trying to relax I fail miserably.

My thoughts kept going to my second mate whom I don't know yet and Zack, how things would have turned out if he didn't do this? I would be in his arms right now heavily pregnant.

The door knop turned as my attention sets on who enters, to my greatest disgust I swollow it hard, Mara walks in as she takes a seat where I sat. Holding her eyes away from my I can only grin at this.

Looking at her arm that is now casted I sigh in defeat, I may have been through a lot but I wasn't raised to be so heartless, she only insulted me and said she'll kill me but yet again I have learned her a leason, now it's my turn to turn the table, sucking in a deep breath.

"listen, I am sorry I broke your arm. But you shouldn't go up to someone like that, it can get you killed Mara,.... And yes Zack was my mate but not anymore. And I do understand what happend, I don't blame it on either of you" I assured her, first she was shocked, maybe no one ever apologized to her before, but as soon as I got to the end she gives me a nod.

"tell me about you two? He been treating you well?" I ask Coyle, mostly because I am bored.

"his.. Distant if that is the right word" she muttered. She sure sounds sweet if she isn't cocky and full of herself.

"how you mean?" I ask. My curiosity is getting the best if me 'again'.

"Ever since we... You know mated, we both realized it was a mistake but I accepted the fact but not him." I can sense the hurt in her voice, she may have insulted me but she's still... Yeah... Even though I love Zack I want him to be happy, to enjoy his life. Without me.

"Work hard on the bond you two has created, things will get better, Zack.. His a gentleman, as soon as you have crept into his heart.. He will treat you as gold. Just treat him the same" I tried to help, she gives herself a small smile as she thought for a moment, but then her smile fell.

"He prays for you Faith, every night he prays, he even asked For help,, to remove the mate bond we had made, so that he can be with you again" she whispered. A lone tear rolling of her cheek. My heart tugged at her words, he prays every night that we can be together again, but we both know that Wil never happened. When I accepted his rejection.. His mark vanished, he was no longer apart of me, Mara is his other half now, if he likes it or not.