Chapter 28

Victor's pov.

My own thoughts were scrambled as I heard a agonizing scream, walking to the source I could see a crowd of wolves forming around who ever the person may be, by the sound of the screams I could hear it's a women. Stalking closer, I swear I heard Beverly's voice echo through all the whispers.

Doctor Matthew's pushes his way through the crowd to get to the women in pain, still not able to get through the crowd to see what is happening, I stayed back.

A sudden urge drags me toward the crowd even more, I wanted to get past them. Pushing my way through with force, u finally can see what is going on.

Faith lays limp on the grass as tears stream down her face, clenching her fists as the pain hits her again.

Walking to her and bending down so I was sitting on my knees, I just wanted to make her comfortable while she went through so much pain, sliding my hands under her head.. I couldn't believe what I am feeling, my heart raced in my chest, I was happy. Faith is my second mate and I hers.

Smiling to myself as she slowly opens her eyes to glance at me, she slightly widen her eyes and I can't judge her, it's a shock to me to, she quickly relaxed. Her beautiful blue eyes twinkling under the sun light, she's beautiful beyond words.

"Victor?" she whispered, oh her voice is music to my ears. Her pain must have stopped as soon as I touched her, she's breathing normal now and her body is relaxed under my touch.

"Yeah?" I simply says, her smile only growling wider as we stare into each other's eyes, it's only me and her now.

"Don't.." she begins "you are looking at me funny" she breaths. She let's out a little chuckle as I close my eyes, I am so in tranced by this beauty that I didn't even blink.

"Sorry, it's just... I never expected to be with someone as unique as you... Ah. I'm getting very corny now" I blurted the last part out, my cheeks are probably stained right now but I don't care.

"Don't be embarrassed Vict-" she couldn't finish her sentence as Beverly clears her throat as she gives us both a serious look. She was scared for Faith's life and I was too on a point..

"I ask the Moon Goddess for help" she muttered as I helped her into a sitting position.

"for what?" Beverly asked impatient.

Faith took a quick glanced at Zack standing close by, watching how every thing unfolds. I still hate the cunt for doing this to her, she's with me now and nothing is going to take her away. "too.. Take away the bond completely, of me and Zack. I am no longer attached to him in anyway. I wanted a new start and that is what I'm getting" she whispered lowly.

"Zack. I am sorry, even though I shouldn't be sorry. We had amazing times and I will always think about them, but you are mated now, Mara is a nice girl. Give her a chance" she muttered to Zack. He is hurt, I can see it in his eyes. But he made his choice, now he's going to live with it.

"OK. So... Can we go home? It's meen months?" Beverly raised her voice in excitement as Faith only stares at her confused. We all shared a house, but due to Faith's training we prefered to be In the wild were Faith can learn her powers correctly.

"and yes we do have a house, we just didn't want to live there while you were training. It's your house now too.... I think you should say your goodbyes and we leave the then, it's getting late. Victor, you come with me. Let Faith do her own thing" I wanted to protest but was grabbed by my earlobe rough as Beverly pulled me to my feet, Faith in the other hand found it amusing.

______________________

Faith's pov.

Telling my goodbyes to everyone was heart breaking, Alan brought me a buttload of chocolates, witch I thanked him probably 50 times, Zack also said goodbye and his Family. Alpha John came late to greet me, he still was tired of all the medicine but I don't blame that. I told him I will come and visit soon again, after the episode of him finding out we were Lycans, he respected us more, even though it didn't matter to me.

"You.... Aarrrg! You are a pain in the ass!" Maddy yelled at Jason as I came walking closer, it looks like Jason has sneered Maddy all over the face with mud. I can't help the giggle that escape my mouth, but as soon as it did they all turned to me, I stopped. Folding my hands behind my back, I didn't know what to do, until I felt arms around me and my cheek gets all wet. I knew exactly who it is, Maddy.

"welcome to the Crazy family" she cheered in my in, fuelling away, I try and wipe the mud off my face that she has just planted there, it earned a few laughs of everyone. Looking up I am met with the beautiful chocolate eyes of my mate, his tan skin flawless, straight nose, sharp jawline and his thick dark brown hair, his muscles rippled and flexed under my touch as sparks makes itself down.

"You ready Angel?" my heart fluttered by the nickname he has chosen for me, I mentally remind myself I should get him one as well. Giving him a strong nod he takes my hand as well all makes it through the wounds.

Hours has passed of us walking, my feet was aching my legs was cramping up, I couldn't walk anymore. I was at the back with Maddy and Beverly, the whole walk everyone was chattering about, I kept my mouth shut.

Ready to sit down, I got pulled back up, Beverly earning a groan from me. "if I don't sit down now... You will feel my wrath, I'm not kidding" I lazily muttered as Jason, Maddy, Beverly and my sweet Victor started laughing hysterical. That pissed me off real good.

"Angel, we are home. So calm your wings" he blurted out, giving me a sexy wink I can only give him a smile as I let out a sigh of relief, finally going to lay in a bed and relax. I think my feet got raw marks all over.

Getting to the two storey house, it's breathtaking, flowers all over, the porch is amazing with a lazy swing in it. This place was huge.

"Home sweet home! Last one in has to make dinner!" Jason yelled as he started to run already, the rest soon followed after, leaving me behind, I didn't have strength to run.

"Fuck you!" I heard the fimiliar voice of Jace, walking a slow pace, my eyes are already starting to droop. I didn't even feel hungry, I just want to sleep.

Stepping up to the porch, I March straight to the lazy swing and layed down, luckily there is pillows and blankets on it, and a bonus Point is that I can lay stretched out.

Making myself comfortable on the swing as it sways slowly by the force I fell into it, hearing the faint voices echo out the door I can only say that they are arguing about food, the sound of pods and pans bumping into each other.

This is my new life, my new start, my new beginning.

Closing my eyes as I listen to the birds chirping and the crickets, I can't help and feel at peace.

I let the black mass take me over as a comfortable sleep takes me over in a instant.

Awesome! So hope you enjoyed the chapter

Please let me know what you thought.

Lots of love

Niena