chapter 13

Faith's POV.

"No!" I scream above my lungs for this man to release me from this torture it's only my second week here suffering of this endless torture. He started to inject me with this see through fluid, making me see things, feel things I have never felt before.

"Don't be like that! We only have began" he seethes as he grabs ahold my thighs to stop my kicking, him being so much larger then me it only takes him little effort to hold me down. Jabbing the syringe into my neck sends a horrible sting followed by a burning sensation at the spot.

"See that wasn't so hard now was it?" He whispers in my ear. Being in his presence makes me sick. Never mind being touched by him. I wanted to spit in his face but before I could do so. The darkness takes my vision away from me. Like a flower being plucked by it's stem.

My eyes flutters open by the feeling on hands on me and not just any place. My breasts and between my legs. I tried to jolt up but was kept down by the chains around my wrists. The man seemed unfazed by my awakening as his hands keeps on roaming. "Don't touch me!" I bellow as he doesn't even flinches away.

"C'mon I know you like it" he muttered as he rubs my cloths open so my body was open for his eyes to look, I could feel tears streaming down my face I just wanted to die I can't do this anymore. He made himself welcome between my legs although trying to shut my legs didn't help by the force he uses to pull my legs apart. Screaming atop of my lungs begging the moon Goddess to come and take me from this torment. But she never came. Feeling pain shoot up from between my legs my screaming became wors. Kicking and and yelling at him didn't stop him from his thrusting. He blow a few fists across my face to stop my screaming and kicking. The pain was unbearable lying there. I can still feel him tearing me apart from the inside.

"Aww kitten you will never escape me"

I jolt up covered in sweat and tears. My heavy breathing and my heart pounding the only source of sound to be heard. Looking to my right Zack is still fast asleep. Its still dark outside. I am grateful I didn't wake him. Standing up from the bed I make my way to the bathroom turning on the light. For a moment I had to shield them from the harsh light but soon adjusted.

Walking up to the mirror and glancing into my own reflection I look pale and sick my skin glows of the sweat I have build up, I sights while  turning the water to wash my face of. Its extremely cold but it helps with my nerves. Drying my face of with the towel I decided I need something to drink besides water.

Walking into the kitchen the light the door only thing I see. The pack house kitchen light stayes on for some unknown reason. Opening the fridge and grabbing a jug of orange juice pouring me a class. My eye catches a shadow by the kitchen door. Snapping my head into the direction I am met with a very sleepy Zack he only stares at me.

"You know.. I can feel you when you leave" is all he said. It brings me back to the thought of our matting presses. Dragging my fingers across my mark I can feel the swollen skin and the bite mark.

"I am sorry Z." I blurted out my gaze going down to the glass in my hand. I wasnt a vergin but he was! He saved himself for his mate. I wish I could but it was taken away from me forcefully. Feeling the tears slowly strolling down my check he walks toward me. His eyes soften more then I expected.

"Faith what you sorry about?" His voice so soft it was almost impossible to catch it.

"I couldn't save myself for you" I sobbed as his arms went around me bringing me into his naked chest for a embrace.

"Honey I know and I don't hate you for one bit OK? I will always love you" he ended. My heart warmed at the words I just hope he means it. Feeling Hus lips grace my mark sends shivers down my spine my knees went weak I kept in a moan that almost escaped. He pulls away to look at me. His eyes shins brightly with his beautiful set of whites. I never thought we would end up mating so fast.

"You know.. Your brother is going to kill me. I had wild sex with his sister!" He puns out while making me a face I can't help to laugh and yes my brother is going to have a fit but I don't care.

---------------

After a longer chat we went to sleep for the rest of the night. Zack is a true mate his emotions stay pure. Currently we are sitting at the dinner table as pack members pass they only stare at me clearly seeing my mark. I have decided to make my hair into a messy bun. I like to show of my mark Zack on the other hand seemed proud of his mark, I feel guilty I bit too deep but he didn't care less about it.

"You gotta be freaking kidding me!!?" Someone yelled as everyone snaps their heads to who ever interrupted the peaceful morning. There stood Michael vivid angry and I can only imagine why. Anger boiling of him as he dead stare in Zack's direction.

"You already marked her! You fucking asshole! How dare you!" He full blown screamed as he attacked Zack in a blink of an eye. Everyone scattered away from these two on the brink of shifting. And here I stand to chocked to even move.

Something flickered inside of me as anger was boiling in my veins, I let out a ear piercing scream that has the pack members covering their ears covering away from me. Zack and Michael stopped as soon as I screamed horrer filling their faces.

"This is bullshit! Michael Zack is my mate I marked him first. I made the first move! So you better back off!" I barked my chest heaving up and down they are acting like children fighting for candy.

"Let me be happ-" I was cut of by the most dreadful feeling I have ever felt. I felt sick and scared but could feel hatred and dispose most of all revenge! With all this happening I forgot about the attack I can sense them they are close. Both of them standing up from the ground noticing my worried expression.

"What wrong?" Michael broke me from my thoughts as I glanced at the both of them.

"Oh God. They are coming! Warn the pack NOW!" I yelled as they both got the message realization bidding them as hard as it hit me. Every pack member ran around like scared rabbits. Michael and Zack yelling for everyone to get ready.

Running out the house I see pack members already fathering for the fight. They are closer now. They will be here at any moment

Running to the field were the rogues will enter everyone got into their position and now we wait. Alpha John at the front of the pack as a leader should be.

"Get to safety!" Zack ordered from next to me, I know he just want to protect me but I can't let this pack fight alone! I will fight with them if he likes it or not.

"No! We stay together!" I whispered yelled at him. He shook his head turning back to the field. His worried about my safety and so I am I about his.

After about 5minuts you could hear their paws and their growls it grew louder and louder. And finally they appeared from behind the trees. I chocked on my own spit there were at least 40 of them, a army! And in the middle stood the man that still haunts my dreams the one who poisoned me, beaten me, starved me and.. Raped me. His eyes found mine soon as a grin lines his lips. And he spoke to me and only me. It breaks me down I want him dead for what he has done.

"Well well well what do we have here? Did you miss me?" His voice was poisoning. Making me want to vomit but I push it down I just pray to the Moon Goddess for her help.

Fantastic!!!!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Lots of love!

P.S I want to give a big shout out to one of my best artists.

You where the reason I started to read and wanted to begin my own book!.

Thank you for the amazing support you are giving me.

You are a great friend! And I believe your life will be a amazing success! I have hope in you.

You are a good friend thank you!!!😄😊

RichNightWalker!