Chapter 37

Faith's pov.

20 years later.

"Mom!  Where the hell is the popcorn?" Patunia yells from the kitchen.

After Jack's death, we all moved on, Victor and I have mated and had two beautiful children, Patunia and Sage.

Patunia is the youngest, my daughter. She just turned 17 and my Son Sage, he's 19 now.

I never thought my life will ever turn out to be like this, two beautiful children and a family that stands by my side. Sadly Beverly passed away seven years ago, caused by a ambush.

She was like my sister, just very old. Lycans don't age, Beverly was over the 800 years old believe it or not.

"it's still morning.. What in the hell would you want to eat popcorn now? Movie only starts tonight" Jace bugged in by the kitchen. Sage is snoring on the couch as he sleeps.

He's flawless, with his raven black hair, medium dark skin, he's only 19 but he's build, his muscles flex every time he moves, but what is fascinating that he has pure silver eyes. Beverly told me it's because his a born Lycan, not like the rest of us, we were changed into one..

Patunia didn't get that opportunity sadly, she has thick fussy brown hair that flows down her back, her eyes chocolate brown, her pink plum full lips, she's a real beauty, she got her looks from her father, the man I love with all my heart. Sage got his looks from the both of us.

"hunny, would you like something to drink?" Victor appears next to me as I stand In the doorway of the kitchen. I give him a soft smile and a nod, with that he turns to the fridge.

"MOM?" My daughter begged for my help against Jace.

"Your on your own" I mocked.

"this isn't fair you know, go screw a pickle!" she yells storming out of the kitchen, my eyes go wide by the words she uses. But Jace seems surprised, smirking at her disappearing form.

"oh. My. God!" Maddy called from the other room, I geuss she heard her. We all burst into laughter, it only seems to piss Patunia off more.

"alright that's enough, what's for dinner?" I decided to ask, Jace seems to think for a moment before speaking.

"screwed pickle?" he muttered, he really wants to piss Patunia off.

"if you don't shut up right now I will rip your head off Jace, just a friendly warning" Patunia warns from upstairs, and just on that moment Sage walks in as his black hair is ruffled and sleeping marks all over his face.

"what's got her panties up in a knot?" he questioned, looking at me then back at Jace, sometimes I think the Goddess made him this beautiful to torture every women, he may be my son but his a real killer to the eye.

Victor laughs "she wants popcorn and Jace said No... Soo she told him to screw a pickle" he tells him still chuckling.

"never a dull moment in this place, that's for sure" he turns to the kettle,

"My Queen?" a familiar voice called from behind me, a few gifted has joined our little pack ever since Jack's death, I hate when they call me Queen, they are my equal.

"Josh, you know I hate it when you call me that" I reason with him. He turns his gaze downward.

"I'm sorry..." he muttered under his breath, he's always the loyal one just like Kace.

"It's alright but don't forget. What's the matter?" I ask, putting my hand on his shoulder to comfort him, he meets my gaze, his green eyes staring into my blue ones.