Chapter 16

Just wow!! My book is already ranked by the reads I have. I know I barley have 500 reads but thank you all so much!

It's already #747 in werewolf I never thought my book would ever get so far.!! You my readers are a true blessing.

Faith's pov

I never thought life would ever get better for me, going through losses of my parents, being captured by a crazy man. Being tortured raped and almost killed but I guess the Moon Goddess has another thing in surprise for me. Meeting my handsome mate, finding my brother and expecting a pup. Life has truly turned around for me and me. I'm grateful for every second of it.

Fiddling with my fingers I am bored out of my mind. It has been an hour since I had read the letter, yet Zack hasn't shown up. My hands wonders to my stomach every now and then imagining my stomach already big. This has to be a dream. This all seems to good to be true.

"faith?" doctor Matthew slowly walks to the side of my bed with the clipboard in his hands, a small smile dancing on his face. His the one who told Zack about my pregnancy before I even knew about it.

"morning Matthew, how are you?" I simply asks, smiling he takes a seat on the chair right next to my bed. Exhaling he looks up to me.

"busy as always, how are you feeling though? Any pain, headaches, nausea, feeling feverish?" he ask. Looking through my IV before closing it up. I feel just fine, I'm just tired but it would soon ware of anyways.

"I'm completely fine Matthew, by the way where is Zack? I want to give him a peace of my mind." I mocked but it seems he knows but I'm talking about. Narrowing his eyes he let's out a laugh that causes me to giggle up to, soon my hormones will be messed up due to the pregnancy but I don't mind.

"well according to me his out organizing for a dinner with his family, they are pretty Eagar to meet you Faith" he muttered. My eyes going wide I never even knew his family lives here. I didn't even know if he had any.

"well I should get ready then should I?" I questioned as he only nodded. Climbing of the bed my feet touching the cold tiled floor. "hey. Where can I find them by the way?" I added, he seems to think for a moment.

"two houses from your house, number 21 you will find it easily" he finally spoke. I nodded as I scavenge through the draws for any cloths. But none. So it means I have to go home in this night gown and get ready there. Just Fantastic!

Reaching the from door step of the home I enter to find there isn't a soul in sight. Rushing up stairs and into the bathroom I strip down and open the hot water to head up. Turning to the mirror my gaze immediately find my mark on my neck, the sensitivity from it completely gone. It's beautiful though it looks like a half moon.

Stepping into the shower I savor the feeling of the water hitting my skin. After a few minutes I'm done drying myself of. I still have a lot of bruises still but those Wil fade in a few days time.

Looking through my closet I came across a beautiful black dress that comes till my knees.