Chapter 30

Hi guys. I just want to say sorry for the late updates, I am going through unbearable pain.

I have to go through surgery soon to fix my hernia that is currently killing me, I can barely walk of the pain but I push through it to give you guys a chapter to read, hope you enjoy.

Faith's pov.

Since I have been in training with myself, I have noticed changes in my life, my personality has completely changed, I'm fearless. The thought still haunt my dreams of the months I have injured with Jack, he poisoning me, beaten me if I didn't obey his needs or rules, every night I wished I would die.

I would pray to the Moon Goddess to come and take my life, to save me, but she never came, only more pain and suffering.

But if I didn't go through all that suffering, I won't be here today, as a Lycan, chosen by the Goddess herself, I wouldn't have found Beverly and all these amazing people, especially Victor.

Where would I be now if I didn't go through all those things? I would have been dead or still a rogue possibly.

But the day will come that I will bring Jack to his knees for the pain and agony he has caused me, I will bring him to his INSANITY.

"Hun, you OK?" my mates sweet voice broke me of my thoughts as we were currently watching a movie called 'A Thousand Words' it's all about a man who discovered a tree in his yard that wasn't there, each leaf is a word and every time he uses a word, a leaf falls.

"I'm fine" I replied short, I didn't feel in the mood to tell him all my thoughts right now, glancing over to the rest of them sitting on the couch, I can see Jace hanging his head backwards as he lightly snores, no doubt he has fallen asleep. Maddy is clued to the TV and for the rest... They keep themselves busy.

"this is stupid!" Xander calls out completely annoyed "I mean why deel would you keep on talking if every leaf is a word? I mean it's a damn death wish!" he Continues.

"You and Maddy were the ones who picked the movie, now you are going to watch it" Victor snapped back, it's true they did Pick the movie for us to watch. Xander tightens his jaw as he glares at Victor.

"you better keep your pretty little mouth shut before I shut it for you" great, another argument coming on. Victor takes his arm away from me as he moves closer to Xander to Challenge him. By this going on Jace has awaken and he is clearly confused on what is going on.

"Give it your best shot!" Victor spat back, my ears doesn't listen to their arguments anymore but by the rustle of leafs outside the house, and the rest of the group is too busy to even hear it.

"Ah, shut the hell up grandpa, your more bark then bite" Xander continue on.

"guys?" I try to call out but it fell on deaf ears.

"I will show you just how bad my bite is" Victor's voice goes on, by this time the leafs get more aggressive outside, my ears on high alert, my senses in overdrive. And there it is, the smell. Rogue.

"go fuck yourself you peace of -" Xander was cut off my by hand slapping him right on the mouth, all eyes are on me now.

"SOMEONE IS OUTSIDE! If you guys weren't soo busy arguing about shit you would have noticed!" I whispered yelled at them both. Beverly is the first one to sniff the air, and the followed by the rest.

"it's not just one" Jason whispered as we all got to our feet. The rustling of leafs stopped but was replaced with growls. Victor pushed me behind him as he slowly moved me and the girls up the stairs.

"I'm not letting you fight alone!" I protest against him as he turns his head to me, pleading me with his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"Faith, I will risk the chance of losing you" those words made my heart explode. In defeat all of us went upstairs, and all the boys stayed downstairs.

I am afraid for their life, they are like family to me, Maddy is more on her nerves as she sits in the corner of the room playing with her fingers, Beverly is pacing and me, I'm sitting in front of the door and making sure no one gets in.

Ear piercing growls and howls soon broke out as the house shook, widows could be heard breaking. Shutting my eyes to try and think of something else but it was a fail, the howls of agony filled our ears, forcing tears of worry and de-stress to follow.

After what felt like hours of sitting here hopeless, the rogues were gone, or maybe dead, or the other way around.

"I'm going to go and check" I announce as I get to my feet, the girls watch my every movement as I slowly open the door to stick my head out, after seeing that there was no one there I opened the door all the way as I made my way down stairs, the girls soon followed after.

The house was complete chaos to say the least, broken furniture everywhere, broken glass, and blood.

Making my way to the kitchen I am met with a very bloody Jason as he sits on the kitchen table with his head in his hands, making my way as fast as I can to his side, he lifts his head with effort to look at me. I saw sorrow and pain in his eyes.

"What happend?" I asked concerning as I glance around to look for the others but I can't see them.

"they-ah... There was 9 of the muts, they came in and demanded to have you Faith, Victor denied and they attacked us" he shuttered as looked to all three of us.

"Where is Victor, Jace and Xander?" I ask as I do another take around the place but still nothing. My heart was racing, this felt like it was all my fault, for sure it was Jack's little servants.

"Xander is outside, getting a descent cent on them so that we can track them" is all he said, but he still hasn't answered my question.

"OK, why would you want to track them? And where is Jace and... Victor?" I trailed off as my breath got stuck in my throat of the harsh breathing. Jason gives me a painful expression as he tries to search for words, it breaks my heart even more to think of possibilities.

"They took them"

Awesome guys! Hope you enjoy, I'm going to sleep the pain away now, let me know what you think.

And a special thank you to LaceyBelknap for all the amazing votes! It means a lot, hope you enjoy the book!

Lots of love

Niena

Oh yeah.. Got new covers, but want a option of the two. Witch one do you think I should use?